No luck in SAN ANTONIO what am I doing wrong

Couldn’t agree more. W naughty aughty. The seasons change and so do the men (w families, busy careers etc) and their availability. Been around for a while and have noticed that annual pattern/trend.

Also, I’ve made note that many would love early bird or before lunchtime bookings. I’d say about 85% of my inquiries come for around this time frame. I always assumed it’s due to work schedule, getting away, and how they start their day. Many are too tired to do much past 3-4pm because they’re up at 5-6 am.

Then you have your late night crowd, but in my experience most don’t plan ahead so you have to be “on ready” for those.

Yes I agree, compared to other spots sa can be varied. But as a visitor I’ve run into the same issues in Austin Houston etc. corpus! Now corpus seems like a ghost town but once you post ahead of time they DO come out of the woodwork. They claim they don’t have much to work with down there so there always welcoming new faces.

Sorry it sucked this go around.
where are you this week? 8/12 - 8/16?
Imo i don't cbj is a deal breaker, I have dozens of reviews all yes's. So do what u feel is comfortable ... I agree with naughty aughty 1000% it's augs kids are going back to school tuition is getting paid etc it's gonna suck till mid Sept. Maybe early Oct then it will pick back up. Choose your travel times according to the season... Not sure how long I been working but the more time the more familiar you will be with when to stick and move. ��
Hobby hell. I stopped looking here three years ago. Unlike pie crusts, there's just too much flakiness. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I hobby in Houston, Austin, SA and Corpus. I prefer SA ladies (they are beautiful and fun) over other cities with Austin in second place.

Don’t understand why some guys complain. SA is a hobby rich city and I typically don’t see travelers.
Hello, 'silverfox1069' aka Larry just sent an introduction e-mail to your address. I would very much like to meet you. Look forward to hearing from you.
KISSES,
LARRY aka silverfox1069