How The Fuck Did We Get Here?!

Kamala's got this, with Joe's insightful tutelage. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Welp... that didn't take long

Kamala Harris Bound for Poland as U.S. Rejects Fighter-Jet Offer

U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris leaves for Poland on Wednesday to broach the matter of “military assistance” for Ukraine, White House officials said, hours after Washington dismissed Warsaw’s unilateral plan to transfer Soviet-era MIG-29 fighter jets to a U.S. military base in Germany.

The trip was planned last week and was seen as a peace making effort by the White House, as Breitbart News reported.

Since then diplomatic events have moved rapidly culminating in Poland taking the Pentagon by surprise Tuesday by offering to send its Mig-29 jets “immediately and free of charge” to Ukraine via a U.S. air base.

Washington rejected the proposal.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said the prospect of warplanes departing from a U.S.-NATO base “into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance.”

Harris will meet with Polish President Andrzej Duda and Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on Thursday, according to U.S. officials who requested anonymity.

She’ll also meet with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau while in Warsaw. He has also been on the diplomatic trail in Europe this past week.

Harris will travel on Friday to Bucharest, where she’s to meet Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

What could possibly go wrong with Heals-up Harris going Wheels-up on the job?!?
can these people make up their minds on sending the MIGs to UKR???

talk about wishy washy!
can these people make up their minds on sending the MIGs to UKR???

talk about wishy washy! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Poland doesn't want to give jets to Ukraine directly. they wanted to give them to the US then have us transfer them. it was only 28 planes anyway.

Pentagon rejects Poland's 'high risk' plan to send fighter jets to Ukraine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-...225115431.html

The Polish government on Tuesday announced what U.S. officials have described as a surprise plan to send 28 of its fighter jets to a U.S. Air Force base in Germany so that they could then be transferred to Ukraine.As Ukraine’s neighbor to the west, Poland is concerned about the potential for Russia to invade other parts of Eastern Europe. By sending its fighter jets to the U.S., instead of directly to Ukraine, it seemed that Poland was looking to help Ukraine’s defense against Russia without placing itself directly in the middle of the conflict. Russia’s defense ministry has warned that other countries that provide airfields for Ukraine to launch attacks on Russia could be perceived as having entered the conflict.
It’s a sucker play. Putin is determined to start WWIII. His own people have begun trying to escape Russia.
Supposedly, 81 million morons voted for him. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, it wasn't voter fraud it was voter stupidity. That's actually worse.
It’s a sucker play. Putin is determined to start WWIII. His own people have begun trying to escape Russia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he doesn't want to start WWIII. he wants Ukraine back and its resources. he doesn't really want to fight NATO.
It’s a sucker play. Putin is determined to start WWIII. His own people have begun trying to escape Russia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Putin has lost his fucking mind. Yeah, he'll likely conquer Ukraine eventually. At what cost though to the people in his own country and the people in Ukraine? Russia is going to become a complete global pariah and Putin is such a sick narcissistic fuck that he doesn't even give a fuck about the economic damages he is doing to his country just to win his imaginary pissing contest to cement his legacy of abuse before he kicks the bucket.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those filthy rich Russians don't have that crazy midget killed for fucking around with their vast amount of assets/wealth.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2022, 07:29 AM
Yeah, it wasn't voter fraud it was voter stupidity. That's actually worse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Voter stupidity on both sides to come up with those two clowns as candidates!
Yeah, it wasn't voter fraud it was voter stupidity. That's actually worse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
it was an all the above event
Voter stupidity on both sides to come up with those two clowns as candidates! Originally Posted by WTF
I guess voting is a waste of time then.
One of the Clinton Foundation's biggest donors was a Ukrainian steel magnate who gave at least $8.6 million, from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. However and practically inexplicably - the alleged Foundation, including Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) where tarnished and suspected of being a Pay-to_play, grab-bag of favors and money-laundromat. To date no charges against either foundation has surfaced.

Unfortunately in November of 2016, contribution to both of Hillary's charities plummeted to about USD$0 and the CGI was closed down. Not sure what happened at that time to cause people, especially Ukraine Oligarchs, to loose interest in donating to it. It's not like they actually expected to get anything back in return - wink, wink, know what I mean?

In a recent news item, aka shortly after hostilities in Ukraine erupted recently - the CGI is being reborn, like a Phoenix - and would you believe it? They are accepting donations soon. Step right up. Send wire transfers, cryto and small unmarked bills - just like before.

Be sure to check out there merchandise store too. Just in time for the upcoming holiday season. I chose to get the University of North Texas (UNT - The Mean Green) coffee cup already and just received it. I didn't even know Hillary attended there. Anyway, I'm not sure I like it. I mean, does it even really remind anyone of Hillary?!?

Welp... that didn't take long...
Kamala Harris Bound for Poland as U.S. Rejects Fighter-Jet Offer...
What could possibly go wrong with Heals-up Harris going Wheels-up on the job?!? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
She went, she spoke, she bombed - again. There will be no ticket refunds. Sorry. Tried to crack a joke about pregnant refugees, laughed at the start of her spiel and then wondered off into the darkness of her thoughts. The mean tweet is the second half of the headline.

Former Zelensky Spokeswoman: It Would Be a ‘Tragedy’ if Kamala Harris Won Presidency

Iuliia Mendel, a former press secretary to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, tweeted Thursday it would be a “tragedy” if Vice President Kamala Harris were to become president.

Mendel was quote-tweeting a video clip of Harris’s press conference with Polish President Andrzej Duda on Thursday, where the vice president laughed when asked a question about Ukrainian refugees. Mendel apparently later deleted her tweet...

Specifically, a journalist asked Harris what the U.S. would do to help Ukrainian refugees in Poland and in the U.S. and then asked Duda a question.

After Duda gestured for Harris to speak first, she cracked a joke and began laughing, prompting Duda to take the question directed at him.

Harris is visiting Eastern Europe in the midst of an ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine that began in late February, to reassure allies.

Harris also during the press conference with Duda mistakenly called Eastern Europe the “northern flank” before correcting herself to say the “eastern flank.”

To be fair, I sure miss me some mean tweets right about now.
Harris was so much better at her original job...as a blow up sex doll.
Harris was so much better at her original job...as a blow up sex doll. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Some people don't like others saying energy independence and actually believe it was never true? How nice are you. Basic questions was gas at a cheaper price? Are things cheaper when they are in more abundance, basic economics? Did we export oil, means an excess of energy, means we have enough for ourselves and a surplus. Hence the term energy independence.

Biden could fix the situation by turning on the oil again. He is not interested in fixing our nations problems or he would have done it already.

How many platforms is irrelevant, the question is how much oil are American producers bringing in? Not how many platforms.

I have not heard a person say "Thank God we have Biden as President to handle the situation and prevent a world war." Wabt to ask why no one has said that, because no one believes it. Worst President in our nation's history, and he keeps going lower and lower. He popularity drops more and more each day he is in office.