Lesson Learned - I'm Definitely Getting Older

Raquel, he's actually 24. And he thinks he's getting old...sheesh...work out, SW!! (Really...it makes a difference).
say what,
you posted...
The old bat next to me was pleasant enough. She leaned over and asked if I had come to see the performance by myself. I immediately felt old and fucking pathetic. Who the fuck goes to the theater in a tux by themselves? What the fuck? When I said, "yes" she replied with, "It's a shame that younger people don't truly appreciate the arts anymore." FUCK ME! I politely excused myself and pulled out my phone...www.ECCIE.net ASAP
>>>pmd: what a smug woman she was to think that! i see lots of "younger people" at all kinds of arts events. she must be living in a cloistered and/or sheltered world to not see that.

I figured I could prove to myself that I still GOT IT, even at my age.

I arranged to meet with two young spinners! Yeah, that's right...tickets, not ticket! ... We're fucking two chicks much less than half my age!

I'll post a review later, but I did learn a valuable lesson. I can still keep up with the young guns here! ... Toby Keith was right! I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
>>>pmd: glad you learned your capabilities and that lesson.
my view is that i dont want compete w/ anyone else cos there's always someone who is better, faster, richer, handsomer, suaver than me. so, i just be myself, recognize my desires, and enjoy delites when i can.

side note: while i was in DC recently, i heard that song but didnt recognize it until the chorus - talk about a cool country song!!
the official version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y
in concert - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIdQ_NdLYs

Thank you, BarbieSpreadumz and PlayfulPaige69, whose combined age is still less than mine! I hope the two of you have recovered from a night with this silver-haired geezer.
>>>pmd: hmmmm, two for my gcho list??

Takeaway
You're only as old as you let yourself feel.
>>>pmd: aint that the truth!!!!!!!
better to wear out than rust out!

Originally Posted by say what
say what - sometimes there are some cuties and hotties at formal affairs. sometimes just old bluehairs.

glad you got some threesome delites!!!!!
very funny post, I applaud you for taking on the Demons that would conspire to wreck you with age..

but when I ponder what you must have paid for the 3-some, I place you as one of those "silver-haired elitists"!
Say What,
I've gotten some excellent pussy and more from some of the
Gray Panthers.....they're just like you and me...Horny
and wanting that release...that blast ...that bare assed
naked fuck that hubby can't or won't do.....(me in a tux)
Shit SW...I can no longer get into my Tux and eating at the bar is now my standard!
Kudos sir on a night to remember.
Fuck people...the OP had the opportunity to boinck some blue hairs. Thinck mega cougars ...
  • motor
  • 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
SW, no sense in getting old in a well preserved body....wear that fucker out buddy!
I'm totally with you SW. When I get up in the morning it takes a few minutes to shake off the aches and pains. I work a lot and I am a single parent. If it weren't for some of the really nice cool ladies that I have met on here I would never have any fun. This was a really good post just like your reviews always are. Thanks for sharing.
Tux? Pics or it didn't happen

Congrats on still having it.
I always believed you're only as old as the woman you feel
Women really go for a sharp dressed man.
Women really go for a sharp dressed man. Originally Posted by universalenergy
That is very true!!
That is very true!! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Hahaha I sooo doubt this. Money talks. Look at Mark Cuban, he isnt sharply dressed but yet he gets all the ladies.

And on another note Paige's girlfriend is Hotttt like fireeee
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055586749

Alright, as promised, I have written a review of my session with BarbieSpreadumz and PlayfulPaige69.

For atmlease two hours these two made me feel fucking young again! And I wore these young guns out...pics for proof.