Steak & BJ Day / March Madness BJ Bracket

Week one results - ArielMore vs Candy from 7* spa.
Candy wins. No time for review so I'll put activities in a quick Men's Lounge post.
I want to point out that the only provider in the area, so far, who could take me all the way down and keep it there to completion is Veronica Peach, she either does not need to breath or has some other way to take in oxygen.
Agree with VP. Viktoria Stone can as well.
I want to point out that the only provider in the area, so far, who could take me all the way down and keep it there to completion is Veronica Peach, she either does not need to breath or has some other way to take in oxygen. Originally Posted by spear89
Sie atmet durch ihre Ohren ???
[She breathes through her ears???]
I want to point out that the only provider in the area, so far, who could take me all the way down and keep it there to completion is Veronica Peach, she either does not need to breath or has some other way to take in oxygen. Originally Posted by spear89
How big is your winky? She probably can still breath & if that's the case your winky isn't big ijs
Appreciate the tip. I've not found a woman yet who can take down my 8 foot cock.
Appreciate the tip. I've not found a woman yet who can take down my 8 foot cock. Originally Posted by Mythos
That must be the height of your blowup doll ...
That must be the height of your blowup doll ... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No, the circumference at the base.
No, the circumference at the base. Originally Posted by Mythos
8ft ya right

That's how long your nose is growing with them lies
8ft ya right

That's how long your nose is growing with them lies Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
..hey, I've got no strings...