exchange for 2 Lil Wayne tickets

????
Lil' Wayne is as mainstream as Jay-Z now. What does that mean? . . . You probably won't be the minority and you'll fit right in - sorry Berkie boo. But you're right about one thing though - one look at you and he'll definitely want to get you backstage ass-sap (psst! . . . don't drink the syrup).

It'll surprise many to know that it isn't mostly black people buying his music. He has a huge non-black demographic. Last Jay-Z concert I saw was predominately white. Jay-Z is more of a marketing guru than he is any kind of a decent rapper. Lil' Wayne is modeling that same marketing strategy (mainstreaming), although the Kid Wayne has actually got some incredible rhyme and mic skills. BTW - you're going to have a great time. Originally Posted by Reeltalk
I do realize what your saying, its just a shock to some of my clientele that I do listen to that music or I do frequent such establishments where I AM PROBABLY the only white woman there.

I can mesh with anyone and have a love for all kinds.
It just throws some people off.

I seriously just want to shake my ass SO WHAT!

Please dont call me Berkie boo....I threw up in my mouth a little.

Have a fabulous day!

SO WHATS UP WITH THESE TICKETS?????

Please dont call me Berkie boo....I threw up in my mouth a little.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
My deepest apologies Berkleigh. But isn't it funny and ironic how reading some phrase referencing regurgitated food can be even more disgusting than pet names ending with boo.

Sorry my use the term offended you - force of habit I guess because in most of the predominately AA, one-white girl establishments I frequent, we affectionately refer to cute lil' hotties as "boo" quite a bit. So if you end up shakin' that nice plump ass of yours somewhere deep in tha hood - you may wanna keep a barf bag real close. Lol!

Just noticed that most all your pics have the same exact facial expression. Is that on purpose or subconscious? Its kinda ingenious I thought because one could never be sure if they spotted you in public without that pose. Smart.

Reminds me of this girl, so I thought I'd ask because I always wanted to know if she was photoshopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyT7G...e_gdata_player
My apologies Berkleigh. Funny how reading some phrases are even more disgusting than pet names ending with boo. Just noticed that most all your pics have the same exact facial expression. Is that on purpose or subconscious?

Its kinda ingenious I thought because one could never be sure if they spotted you in public without that pose. Smart. Reminds me of this girl, so I thought I'd ask because I always wanted to know if she was photoshopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyT7G...e_gdata_player Originally Posted by Reeltalk
Now that, my friend, is funny as hell...

How did I know this thread was going to wind up a lil' sketchy
Just noticed that most all your pics have the same exact facial expression. Is that on purpose or subconscious? Its kinda ingenious I thought because one could never be sure if they spotted you in public without that pose. Smart.

Reminds me of this girl, so I thought I'd ask because I always wanted to know if she was photoshopped. Originally Posted by Reeltalk
reeltalk, walk carefully towards the door NOW!!!
or berkleigh may just come over and kick your ass!

i josh, but seriously, your comments about her photos are kinda uncool, at least in my book.

wrt the woman on youtube, she probably overdosed on alum.
Isn't this thread about Lil Wayne tickets?
Isn't this thread about Lil Wayne tickets? Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
Lil' Wayne, Blow & Go, right mind, opening act, bad economy, Charlie Sheen, the Lizard Lounge, techno rap, pissed off, Packers Super Bowl, laughing at some bank, yada yada yada . . .

As you can easily see, this thread hasn't been about Lil' Weezy in a while boo boo. Pay attention. (Two boo's for you for being twice as fine).
Those would be a great Birthday gift to me. I would do it also I love lil wayne
I WOULD SO GO !!!! Berk you soo would not be the only one.. lol
See . . . Mainstream. Beginning to look more and more like a JayZ concert every day.
<--- Dude...look @ me? Do you know who I am lol?
Pretty sure I can work my way back!

I will probably be the only white girl there shaking my ass lol!
I sure the hell dont look as though I belong there either!

Last night, I was out @ The Lizard Lounge and the DJ there had actually remixed his "6 foot, 7 foot" into her set (DJ IRENE) -
I was surprized to hear the Rap mixed in w/the Techno!
Wasnt bad!

I love Lil Wayne! I missed him when he was here last time because Im always out of town! Originally Posted by berkleigh

at the clubs here they always mix rap with techno and house. DJ Irene and DJ Aphrodite does that alot on their mixtapes too. Love 6 foot 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ