Lost & Found

I think Hotlips still has my watch. (That's OK - keep it to remember me by.)
Aside from the usual that's "left behind" by any Hobbyist, on separate sessions I've walked away without my car keys, watch, glasses (I need them to drive, not eat!) and a button that was torn loose during one eventful encounter.
Left behind.........Feelings, awsome ones at that.
I left my glasses once after a session. Realized it once I had reached the car. Immediately called her and got no answer. Went back, knocked, and no answer. I drove home with an old pair from the glove compartment and had my story of breaking my new ones and leaving them at the eye place for repair. The provider messaged me later after listening to voice mail. She went out the other direction where her sister picked her up. She couldn't answer her provider phone until she was alone. Next day I was back in my glasses and had a quickie to boot!
I lost or someone kept a favorite nighty...I have a pic somewhere - it's blue and made my boobs look GREAT.

My white ruffled panties from back then too.
Damn damn.
Not like I'd be able to fit in them at the moment - but still. I have goals.

The nighty was one I had been eyeing for weeks at the store - and they finally sent me a coupon AND had it on sale so I could afford it. (when you work hard to get something - loosing it is a bit harder to deal with.)

Reflecting back on one particular visit:
- Lost my fear of girls from Oklahoma
- Found out I accidently shorted that girl $20
- Lost myself in that same girl's eyes when I returned with the $20
- Found myself having a hell-of-a-good time ever since...
because i wanted to see you again daddyo!!
Left a tie once. The young lady was someone who constantly travels so she sent it back to me at her next stop.

Thanks again Tia!
Shea did you find my sock?
LOST:
- Inhibitions
- Doubts about my worth
- Countless swim-teams, sent to a stomach acid death

FOUND:
- Some truly nice people
- Islands of bliss in a really f**ked up day
- Respect for my rotation who wouldn't give me the time of day in real life, have the talent to make me believe for the time we're together that I'm the best lover this side of Alan Harper

Originally Posted by mtabsw
I loved this one.
As for me, I have left my underware. When able I will grab an extra clean pair of socks and underware and either throw in a breifcase type bag or grocery store sack. I called a provider I just left as I was just getting out the neighborhood and onto the freeway, she said she was expecting someone any minute but she would leave my little bag just outside of the door. I went right back and picked them up.
A few other things I have just lost and am not sure if it was while I was with a provider or just lost in space.
Found:
Some great people.
A new outlook of self and of hot women -- there are women who are nice AND hot at the same time.
I left a pair of earrings which he gave them bak to me the next day. good guy
Left a new bottle of lube thinking that I would reclaim it one day. Also left a small part of my heart there.
Left: over the door restraints.

I can only imagine what the hotel maids thought when they cleaned the room the next morning.
found...watch, ear ring, lip gloss, coat, sum other items....they were held untill retrieved by their owners...
I forgot my watch after a visit, but went back and got it. When I rang the doorbell the provider was waiting for me with the watch in hand. She said "I knew you would be coming back."