Warning......Ms Lisa Fucking Love

I'm sorry a seemingly legit provider did that to you.. I sure wouldn't! I rarely ever have to cancel appointments, and being punctual is my forte. If you would like to set up a hassle-free and enjoyable appointment, I'm always here! I have great reviews, excellent service and skills, and my showcase is jaw-dropping
this provider has a history of doing this. She is not good with her time and scheduling but one hell of a woman BCD. YOU take your chances with her.
NC/NS is one thing, and as much as we all hate it, it kind of comes with the territory. Stringing a guy along and being a total crazy bitch about it is another, and inexcusable in my book. I don't care if her pussy tastes like pumpkin pie and feels like liquid gold, I don't enjoy fucking mean, bitchy cunts.
I think you had very bad luck Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
Luck has nothing to do with it, it's all about the $doe$. Song "Wants the $doe$ but has other people to take care of, maybe a ATF." good luck with that.

Hanging a client out is not good luck.
Been there a few times, now after 30 minutes move on, maybe try her another day if she is lucky.
Shit Happens. - Its called Life.

Her Daughter was hurt.
Sunday was a bad day for her.

I was over there yesterday and heard her side.

She has a Life as we all do, but things happen and come up.

As I recall, she said she tried to work this out with him, per her side.

She is a friend of mine and one of my Doubles Partners so I am pretty sure she will be on to share her input.
HAHAHAHAHA .... Was waiting for this guy to do this !!! .. Now First Off I have life happen to me just like everyone else ..mine is just more publicized than most ! ..Yes I have had times in the past where I get a lil bored in the business (honesty) and well it reflects into me being late ect. , I have now been a lot better in this part of my life but It was not just in this it was in everything ..late to EVERYTHING I did...Now the client Sunday ... Shit after Shit kept happening after about 5 pm..prior to that had 4 great clients ...then my daughter fell and busted her chin later in the evening and well going thru a 14 year old's drama ( I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4 ...I DON'T JUST CLAIM THIS I REALLY AM) and then my window getting stuck down on a new Chrysler and its raining and cold he said he would come back I was very apologetic and said I was at home I had to get back to my incall and put some make-up on and get ready ..(HE WANTED SOMETHING SPECIFIC) well gawd damn he was there in 5 min. I could not get there ready in 5 min. So he calls I said give me 5 more min. and he agreed ...OKAY this is what went FUCKED UP...as I am texting him after getting dressed like he wanted and hair and make-up fixed i get a text while I am texting...and he is CURSING ME THE FUCK OUT !!!!!!! ... I was like wow ... I was gonna see him for 175.00 discounted rate for all the crazy shit and was all fucking dressed up to now be cursed out..I DO NOT LET ANYONE TALK TO ME IN THAT MANOR !!!! Not Now and not ever ... My last text to him after seeing that was exactly this now I am going into shitty cunt mode Go Fuck Yourself..I know that he went thru a long wait ..OMG !!! I went thru a lot of shit too,and still came back and got dressed and was giving him a discounted rate for him to curse at me like I am some crack whore I don't think so ...I told him from his text I could tell he was a womanizer and we would not have fucking got along cause cursing at someone like that IS BULLSHIT !!! .. As for treating cliebts right ...lmao after 24 yrs in this business and 1 child grown 2 in college and one in highschool and still doing DAMN GOOD .... I treat my clients like they are kings...true enough I am a woman and have my Bitchy days... So judge if you will I am gonna keep doing me ...BUT I WILL NOT EVER ALLOW ANYONE TO TALK TO ME THE WAY HE DID !!!! ...
And No Honey ... It Was Not My Loss Or Yours It was not meant to be !!! ... Avoid me ???!!!?? Really??...You should be avoided!!!
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1174483

IF I AM SO BAD A REVIEW FROM A CLIENT THAT VERY SAME DAY !!
Ha "Shitty Cunt Mode"....

I love you Bitch!

ROTFLMFAO!
Warning......Ms Lisa Fucking Love

Is it really necessary to trash a single-mom provider with four children like this just because she had a bad day?

Where's your Christmas spirit dude?
Awwww Love You Back !!!!
I have all this time been thinking women were the complaining,bitchy cunts .......... If only us women could just throw up our shit it would be a daily thing...I rarely even get reviewed ( and I have a lot of regular clients +) much less a (WANTED TO BE ALERT) ... \m/ ..... I could go on and on about my Stalker (client) and Stalker (provider) or no show no calls or late and then just call expecting it to be okay ... Why do some people continue to try and turn something that is suppose to be enjoyable into a fucking nightmare ????!!!!???!!!! .... .... GUYS ALWAYS HAVE PLAN B !!! This is possibly #2 Rule for you guys right ...??..lol and Just wanna say HEYYYYY to L.A. ... my first bad reviewer ...... You KIK Ass !!! ...
I don't care if her pussy tastes like pumpkin pie and feels like liquid gold, I don't enjoy fucking mean, bitchy cunts. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Quit beating around the bush and tell us what you really think!!

It always amuses me when people adopt the story "life happens." Well how would a provider feel if I, as their lawyer, didn't show up for a trial in Court and later came up with some excuse about "life happening." I would, and should, loose my law license if I did that. And while I don't think that a hooker standing a client up is the moral equivalent of a lawyer abandoning a client on the day of trial, responsible people don't just drop their obligations when their life hits a small unpredicted event.

Yes, things happen. It's not an excuse to become a slacker. It's not an excuse to be chronically late for to "EVERYTHING I did". It's not an excuse not to call and communicate with people and badly misestimate the amount of time it takes to drive from one place to another. I've practiced law for almost 30 years now and I can probably count on the fingers one hand the number of appointments I've cancelled on less than a day's notice.
L
holy wall of text.

I would, and should, loose my law license if I did that.

I've practiced law for almost 30 years now and I can probably count on the fingers one hand the number of appointments I've cancelled on less than a day's notice.
Originally Posted by TexTushHog
"Loose" and "lose" are often confused.
Your shoelace is loose. If you don’t stop and tie it, you may lose your shoe!

Please don't compare providers to lawyers. Show a little common decency and respect.