Who's your top Passionate BBBJ ladies?

Is Milly around the Jackson area?
Cassie James- she never took me out of her mouth after I came and gently sucked me to another erection to finish mish. Originally Posted by HoundstoothBear
Hmmm I think I might need to make a visit and catch up with some old friends and possibly make some new ones. What do yall think lol? I sure have missed you HoundstoothBear.
Hmmm I think I might need to make a visit and catch up with some old friends and possibly make some new ones. What do yall think lol? I sure have missed you HoundstoothBear. Originally Posted by Cassie107

We've chatted on here, but never seen you. Love to though
That would be awesome
Hmmm I think I might need to make a visit and catch up with some old friends and possibly make some new ones. What do yall think lol? I sure have missed you HoundstoothBear. Originally Posted by Cassie107
You sure do need to visit.
Cassie,
Yes, please come to Jackson! We definitely need you here! Would love to finally meet you. I’ve heard such wonderful things about you!!