Verified profider

Yeah, just verify her. I hear good things about her.
Jenna is my name and fucking is my game Originally Posted by JennaJones
Wow. Count me in too! She sounds like the white Lebron James! I live on the east side Jenna.
Beefcake on the eastside! U know I only stay in Pittsford lol
Beefcake on the eastside! U know I only stay in Pittsford lol Originally Posted by JennaJones
Royalty living on the eastside with the good sheeeeiiiitt!!!!
Royalty living on the eastside with the good sheeeeiiiitt!!!! Originally Posted by BeefcakePhil

Omg ur killing me
  • Tiger
  • 11-05-2015, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=JennaJones;1057393137]Jenna is my name and fucking is my game
QUOTE]

professional gamer.

The mods must be a bit slow... maybe they're getting an early start on their Holiday shopping.
Hey Jenna. Luv the new avatar. Next visit we can role play garbage pail kids. You're juicy Jess snd I'll be ken not holdit. Oh wait, ur not a pisse. Nevermind!
Omg ur killing me Originally Posted by JennaJones
Congrats on the promotion to VP.... errrr.... I thinck....
Congrats on the promotion to VP.... errrr.... I thinck.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
+1
I've sent all the required info needed to become verified on multiple occasions now. I have provided three links to reviews on eccie of mine that are all positive. I have sent in two different references from clients of mine that are premium access members. They spent alot of time writing very well thought out references for me. I have also sent my advertising address. This is all the required info. I have sent it all in one email to the correct address, and still have heard nothing. I originally sent the email about a week ago. It states it should take about 24-48 hours to be reviewed. I still have not heard anything back. I also have another verified provider who is willing to provide a reference for me. So your guess is as good as mine. I have also personally private messages the person in charge of the upstate review verified provider process and have yet to hear anything back. Would love some help as well.
Arianna
Where did you send your info to? What email address?