Is it always bad to go out with these working women?

I've been around a long time (20+ yrs, pre ASPD) but rarely post anymore. I've had considerable experience with this exact thing.

As long as you are happy and enjoy her company, that's all that is important. The warnings others have mentioned are legit and worth taking into consideration if you want to avoid any of those situations. Heck, it's no different dating someone out of this hobby. There is always the risk of being taken advantage of...financially or emotionally.

Again...
Are you enjoying the time you spend together, regardless of what you do?
I've seen over 50 girls in more than 15 years of doing this. I've never had this happen before. Yes I have seen them complimentary outside of the bedroom, but not day after day in a row. It would usually be something along the lines of once every couple of months.

Is it "okay" to do this? Sure, as long as you strictly stick to 2 barriers.

First, don't ever expect anything from her other than your original arrangement, which was paid sex. If she stops with the "retail" dates, you cannot become resentful. And you shouldn't feel resentful as long as you weren't expecting anything.

Secondly, you cannot be sad if she suddenly ghosts you.

As long as you are not "attached" this woman it won't be a problem. However, I would be careful about giving out your personal info. If she doesn't know where you live, there's no reason to tell her. Don't provide your last or date of birth, and keep your identifying documents out of her reach. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Do you think there's a good chance that she memorized my license plate number and might use it against me.
I've been around a long time (20+ yrs, pre ASPD) but rarely post anymore. I've had considerable experience with this exact thing.

As long as you are happy and enjoy her company, that's all that is important. The warnings others have mentioned are legit and worth taking into consideration if you want to avoid any of those situations. Heck, it's no different dating someone out of this hobby. There is always the risk of being taken advantage of...financially or emotionally.

Again...
Are you enjoying the time you spend together, regardless of what you do? Originally Posted by FMaster
Yes I am enjoying the time spent outside of the bedroom. I enjoyed it when we just sat outside and talked, no strings attached.
Do you think there's a good chance that she memorized my license plate number and might use it against me. Originally Posted by ksalter123

The public doesn't have the ability to trace license plates back to owners without accessing classified systems (which is usually a crime). She could hire a private detective who is a retired cop and might have access to LexusNexus to do something like that, but that is an expensive process and not easy to pull off. Now, if your info happens to be out there... Let's say you live in a condo and drive an antique car, so all your neighbors know you own the '57 Chevy. Your license plate might be public domain just due to people making comments about it.

You'd be more at risk pulling over to the gas station and leaving your wallet in the car with her, than worrying about the license plate. Most people also carry their registration documents in the glove box.

I'm not saying she intends to blackmail you, what I am saying is there's no reason to take that risk. How does her having your personal info benefit the situation at all? She hasn't asked for it, right? Then what does she need it for.

If she offers to exchange hers with yours by handing over her ID, then you know her info as well, and to a certain extent that might act as a deterrent to misusing your info. That is of course, assuming she has a family she doesn't want to find out about this, and wants to protect her future career prospects, etc... There's a bit less risk involved if both parties know exactly who the on other is, but it's not bulletproof.
The public doesn't have the ability to trace license plates back to owners without accessing classified systems (which is usually a crime). She could hire a private detective who is a retired cop and might have access to LexusNexus to do something like that, but that is an expensive process and not easy to pull off. Now, if your info happens to be out there... Let's say you live in a condo and drive an antique car, so all your neighbors know you own the '57 Chevy. Your license plate might be public domain just due to people making comments about it.

You'd be more at risk pulling over to the gas station and leaving your wallet in the car with her, than worrying about the license plate. Most people also carry their registration documents in the glove box.

I'm not saying she intends to blackmail you, what I am saying is there's no reason to take that risk. How does her having your personal info benefit the situation at all? She hasn't asked for it, right? Then what does she need it for.

If she offers to exchange hers with yours by handing over her ID, then you know her info as well, and to a certain extent that might act as a deterrent to misusing your info. That is of course, assuming she has a family she doesn't want to find out about this, and wants to protect her future career prospects, etc... There's a bit less risk involved if both parties know exactly who the on other is, but it's not bulletproof. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW
2. I know her government name, but she only knows the alias I use to book
3. We went on another date tonight and she said on my birthday (which I lied about) she will come back to Dallas for only my birthday and then go back home to NYC. But a red flag I saw was she asked for my income.

I am not trying to get my gold dug at, nor be a green card sponsor. I've never interacted with a foreigner in this way, thats why I'm seeking advice here.

I hope this is clear.
Hope you told her the same she makes but you pay taxes.
Go for it!!! What could go wrong Psalter123?
It's all about what YOU think about her and what YOU want to do, no so much what everybody else suggests you do. Play it how you see it.
It worked in Pretty in Pink
Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW

I hope this is clear. Originally Posted by ksalter123
That clears up allot and yeah I find sometimes those girls enjoy talking to guys to improve their English and learn different phrases and jargon.

Their peer group is usually nothing but other Asians so getting outside that group is something allot like to do.

Not uncommon for Asian girls to have a husband back home along with a sponsor from Europe, China, Australia.

Abby and I would talk Crypto......she showed me her Coinbase holdings and I showed her mine.....we both had different holdings. She knew who Warren Buffett is... WTF......most girls in the Hobby would think he is a Hand Bag Designer.
It's all about what YOU think about her and what YOU want to do, no so much what everybody else suggests you do. Play it how you see it. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

I'm only asking for others experience. I've never dated or gone out with a SW to my knowledge
That clears up allot and yeah I find sometimes those girls enjoy talking to guys to improve their English and learn different phrases and jargon.

Their peer group is usually nothing but other Asians so getting outside that group is something allot like to do.

Not uncommon for Asian girls to have a husband back home along with a sponsor from Europe, China, Australia.

Abby and I would talk Crypto......she showed me her Coinbase holdings and I showed her mine.....we both had different holdings. She knew who Warren Buffett is... WTF......most girls in the Hobby would think he is a Hand Bag Designer. Originally Posted by ahab11
Do you think she is one of those who is just using you to practice English?
If the mere possibility of $50 is enough, can I bum a fuck off of her?

Seriously, sounds like you’re going in with your eyes wide open. Good luck.
If the mere possibility of $50 is enough, can I bum a fuck off of her?

Seriously, sounds like you’re going in with your eyes wide open. Good luck. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yeah but again, I've never dealt with immigrants. I think most immigrants usually have ulterior motives, especially if they are sex workers. I'm gonna keep having fun, but I will stay careful at the same time.
I'm only asking for others experience. I've never dated or gone out with a SW to my knowledge Originally Posted by ksalter123

I'm thinking your not gonna have much luck dating SW, I mean, after all....she's a SW..lol. Pimp Daddy not gonna like that....