NFL HOFer Warren Sapp arrested for.....

thathotnurse "Read it last night. It's kind of inappropriate to discuss on here though is it not? Wouldn't you want the community to respect your privacy if you ever got arrested?

I could be wrong. I guess I just really feel sorry for him"

This is a quote from the thread about the law professor.

Do we have different rules here or what? Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
Please!!! She didn't do anything wrong.
Warren: "WTF??? You hoes want $30 bucks?? EACH???? Fuck that shit, man! I ain't paying' for no damn GPS!!!"
It's totally appropriate to discuss here...it's unfortunate but he's a public figure.

It does suck it was over such a low amount though.
1. Evidentially Warren's supply of groupies has dried up since he's been out of the league for so long.

2. I think it was more the assault charge that got him fired, more than the solicitation.

3. Warren has money. Use a high end agency, don't troll with the commoners. Come on man
Warren has money. Use a high end agency, don't troll with the commoners. Come on man Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
No shit. Any A&R/Chief of Staff type person will tell you that's what your PA is for and never book with or carry your own plastic. PA scans the room before the prime entity enters, shuts the door behind them. Jeebus. All kinds of money and celebrity and no fucking sense at all.
No shit. Any A&R/Chief of Staff type person will tell you that's what your PA is for and never book with or carry your own plastic. PA scans the room before the prime entity enters, shuts the door behind them. Jeebus. All kinds of money and celebrity and no fucking sense at all. Originally Posted by phildo
I doubt he has a personal assistant, A&R, or chief of staff.

He doesn't have tremendous wealth. He filed for bankruptcy about a year ago.

Also, scanning the room wouldn't help.

This was not a sting operation like the law professor, he just got too physical or they couldn't agree on the money.
SMMFH............