What would happen if the government completely shut down the hobby?

we would get a new Government.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmao!!!
You better just hope you have all your ATF's contacts so you can keep fucking them

Shutting down the hobby only affects us from getting new pussy. I have most of the ladies contact info In my phone and wrote in my lil travel book that I Enjoy visiting with so I will be good.
It is an unanswerable question. It cannot possibly be completely shut down. Absolutely impossible.
Dunno. Ask me after they completely shut down any other illegal activity.
The hobby could never just stop existing. It's the oldest profession for centuries. We will always linger and do what we do.
Back to the bars , like in the dark ages ( prior to the internet ) . Interesting that the government is more concerned about the hobby then ALL the other problems in the world today !
If the government shut down the hobby then only cops, judges, and politicians would be visiting providers. That would be a great way for them to eliminate competition and bring rates down.
and what would happen if they legalized it.... some of the pharmaceutical companies would go bankrupt. We'd all be happy, stress free etc. Originally Posted by pashunfroot
Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol...reminds me of a young provider I'd frequented a number of years ago...she was absolutely certain I was pulling her leg when I tried explaining to her "pharmaceutics" started with a "ph"...and not an "f" (as she was convinced it was). Sweet girl...smokin' hotttt...but, not the best speller, right.
Once I showed her (did a quick Word Search), I then suggested a friendly game or two of Strip Scrabble augmented with shots of chilled Ciroc. ....never did make it to game two....
Take up a different hobby.
Lmao!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
+1000
Simple economics applies to damned near anything. If there is demand for product or services, someone will supply the good or services to meet the demand and government, law or similar "artificial" constraints will not stop it. Think of water, the most powerful of the four forces of nature; where water wants to go, it fucking goes and nothing natural or artificial can hold it back. See the Grand Canyon as one of millions of examples. Thank God for simple economics.
LMAO !!

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

We are Abt to Legalize POT in ALL STATES !!

This profession will be around upto the day that the Earth is SUCKED-IN by another Planet that is coming in the path of the Earth - ETA what the hell do you care -

Have fun and go visit Amsterdam

Earth DISAPPEARS - enjoy your last day - Freebies
call Cammy Shores 313-583-9619 for FREE BBBJ
You have nothing to worry about if you are game enough to get pussy for free Originally Posted by cR7