FIRST GANGBANG?

It is a couple years old.............

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=35910
How funny Dallas that was the review of you that I read and said OMG .....Im calling her right now ...
Im glad I did. LOL
It is a couple years old.............

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=35910 Originally Posted by DallasRain
Nice : )
lol--I may have another one in Dallas one day!
that being on the side lines stoking it don't sound like much fun and the crossing of the swords doing a DP thing
l'll pass
Geez, I thought this was Another Realm, the forum where (almost) anything goes? When did it become Judgement Central? The OP was looking for advice on participating in his first gangbang, he wasn't asking if you want to participate. It seems like half of the responses in this thread are just dumping on the very idea. If its not your thing, that's fine, move along, there are plenty of other interesting things to look at.

Sorry, HY76, I have no experience to offer, but I hope you pick up some good nuggets and have a good time. Report back!
That sounds like Fun : )
that being on the side lines stoking it don't sound like much fun and the crossing of the swords doing a DP thing
l'll pass Originally Posted by gary5912
Right, because two dicks accidentally touching each other automatically turns the guys they are attached to into gay flaming flamers.
On one particular 3-way I had years back, we had two cocks in one mouth, then had them stuffed into her cunt, and almost got them both in her ass. Afterwards it was just letting the moneyshot go in any direction. Getting cum splashed on you could ruin your day. LOL
Think I will opt for a Reverse Gang Bang (RGB): I would start by asking Dallas, LikkiNikki and TS Tia-Phoenix and let Dallas pick at least two more. Yup, RGB!
How did it go?
Think I will opt for a Reverse Gang Bang (RGB): I would start by asking Dallas, LikkiNikki and TS Tia-Phoenix and let Dallas pick at least two more. Yup, RGB! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Right, because two dicks accidentally touching each other automatically turns the guys they are attached to into gay flaming flamers. Originally Posted by Lion26
Is true!! I saw two guys on a Samsung commercial touching phones...God knows what that means!! I think touching phones makes you even more gay!!
Is true!! I saw two guys on a Samsung commercial touching phones...God knows what that means!! I think touching phones makes you even more gay!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Yeah, one of my dream fetish fantasy scenarios is sucking the cock of a TS as she is talking on her cell phone!

Guess we really are straying from the original topic, aren't we?
Geez, I thought this was Another Realm, the forum where (almost) anything goes? When did it become Judgement Central? The OP was looking for advice on participating in his first gangbang, he wasn't asking if you want to participate. It seems like half of the responses in this thread are just dumping on the very idea. If its not your thing, that's fine, move along, there are plenty of other interesting things to look at.

Sorry, HY76, I have no experience to offer, but I hope you pick up some good nuggets and have a good time. Report back! Originally Posted by Fratelli
Thanks,