Iran's "Supreme Leader" Says President Obama Is Lying

It was so nice here for a couple days, but I knew it couldn't last. You know, IB, feel free to take another leave of absence any time you wish.

So nice of you to come back WKing for the Iranians. Never saw that one coming. I guess you are a closet Imam after all.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong as usual, Old-THUMPER, and it's Odumbo who is WKing for Iran by creating an excuse to lift the economic sanctions that brought Iran to their knees.
Iran's "Supreme Leader" knows Odumbo is lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you follow the supreme leader on twitter. Why am I not surprised. What exactly does that prove? You act as if no lie stated has ever been written down before. Simply being written down does not indicate truth, sir. Anymore than your ability to put together two sentences indicate you're anything but an enlightened primate.
Wrong as usual, Old-THUMPER, and it's Odumbo who is WKing for Iran by creating an excuse to lift the economic sanctions that brought Iran to their knees. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the sanctions did no such thing. It only affected the rank and file citizens. It strengthened the ruling class and the republican guards because that is who runs the country's black market.

This is 6 years ago. Think they haven't adapted any further since then. You're a fucking idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/wo...ions.html?_r=0
It was so nice here for a couple days, but I knew it couldn't last. You know, IB, feel free to take another leave of absence any time you wish.

So nice of you to come back WKing for the Iranians. Never saw that one coming. I guess you are a closet Imam after all. Originally Posted by Old-T
Seriously? He's not WKing for the Iranians, he's just stating what we already know. Obama is a liar.

But I will WK for the Iranians. If the US hadn't fucked in their internal affairs to get cheaper oil for the Big Oil Corporations, they'd be a thriving democracy today, and likely a better, or at least a more honest, ally than Israel. We created modern day Iran. And we're still fucking with them.
Seriously? He's not WKing for the Iranians, he's just stating what we already know. Obama is a liar.

But I will WK for the Iranians. If the US hadn't fucked in their internal affairs to get cheaper oil for the Big Oil Corporations, they'd be a thriving democracy today, and likely a better, or at least a more honest, ally than Israel. We created modern day Iran. And we're still fucking with them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
True statement. We were meddling in Iran's affairs 60 years ago. It has gotten us absolutely nothing in the way of peace of mind.
So you follow the supreme leader on twitter. Why am I not surprised. What exactly does that prove? You act as if no lie stated has ever been written down before. Simply being written down does not indicate truth, sir. Anymore than your ability to put together two sentences indicate you're anything but an enlightened primate. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo is an established liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Perhaps, if you could read, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you might have noticed that those Twitter remarks were in the article cited by the OP. BTW, you'd be the unenlightened primate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: note the grammatically incorrect sentence highlighted in your post.

the sanctions did no such thing. It only affected the rank and file citizens. It strengthened the ruling class and the republican guards, because that is who runs the country's black market.

This is 6 years ago. Think they haven't adapted any further since then. You're a fucking idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/wo...ions.html?_r=0
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The sanctions brought the Iranians to the table, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

C.I.A. Director Says Iran’s Economic Peril Helped Drive Nuclear Deal

Iran’s president persuaded its supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, that their country’s economy was “destined to go down” unless he reached an understanding with the West.... “six years of sanctions had really hit.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/wo...=top-news&_r=1
Those are the same sanctions that Iran's "Supreme Leader" wants ended immediately, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, by definition, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minions from Arkansas are idiots.

Seriously? He's not WKing for the Iranians, he's just stating what we already know. Obama is a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
"Dude, I swear to God, if you try and give me a noogie, I will yank your underwear over your head so hard your asshole will rip in half." Originally Posted by WombRaider
You probably think I wouldn't like that.
  • shanm
  • 04-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Uh-OH! IBMoron is BACK!!!

Nothing will stop the buffoon from turning this thread into his own personal shit storm.
Carry on IBIdiot!
Uh-OH! I B Moron!!!

Originally Posted by shanm
Yes, you are, shamman. Yes, you are.
You probably think I wouldn't like that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
what you do on wednesday afternoons is your own business.
  • Old-T
  • 04-10-2015, 10:32 AM

But I will WK for the Iranians. If the US hadn't fucked in their internal affairs to get cheaper oil for the Big Oil Corporations, they'd be a thriving democracy today, and likely a better, or at least a more honest, ally than Israel. We created modern day Iran. And we're still fucking with them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am sorry you missed the sarcasm directed at IB.

For weeks he has been insisting that since I decried the treatment of the Cherokee when they were driven westward, that means I was WKing for the Cherokee as slave owners. In his sick ill functioning mind you must either support everything about a group of people, or you must support nothing.

Since he clearly attributes more truth to the Iranians than he does to Obama I followed his "logic" and assumed he would equate his own comment to WKing for all Iranian actions.

Obviously that is not true, but IB must believe it else he demonstrates once again his utter hypocrisy. I apologize if my comment was confusing when taken out of context of IB's previous lies.

For weeks he has been insisting that since I decried the treatment of the Cherokee when they were driven westward, that means I was WKing for the Cherokee as slave owners. In his sick ill functioning mind you must either support everything about a group of people, or you must support nothing.

Since he clearly attributes more truth to the Iranians than he does to Obama I followed his "logic" and assumed he would equate his own comment to WKing for all Iranian actions.

Obviously that is not true, but IB must believe it else he demonstrates once again his utter hypocrisy. I apologize if my comment was confusing when taken out of context of IB's previous lies.
It's the dichotomized nature of an addled mind. You must either take ALL of one or the other, there's no nuance to be found.

Gotcha. I don't read every post so I missed that.

It's true, Old-THUMPER, you are very sorry. You're a sorry POS troll that hypocritically and with prejudice WKs for a society of slavers, Old-THUMPER. The Cherokee were slavers before the first British colonists met them, the Cherokee were slave owning slavers when they emigrated from Georgia to Oklahoma and they remained slave owning slavers -- the majority of whom fought for the Confederacy you so hypocritically denigrate for the same institution -- until 1865, Old-THUMPER; hence, no matter your pathetic attempts at equivocation and deflection, you are WKing for slave owning slavers, Old-THUMPER. You cannot logically justify your hypocrisy, Old-THUMPER; so, do keep wallowing in your puddle of hypocrisy, Old-THUMPER, it's amusing to watch you sputter.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, Odumbo has demonstrated that he lies as much or more than any Iranian mullah.

It's the dichotomized nature of an addled mind. You must either take ALL of one or the other, there's no nuance to be found. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're in that division of the addled population that's so stupid that you actually believe -- in the face of contrary evidence -- everything Odumbo says, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Where have I said one time that I believe everything Obama said? You won't find it because I never said it.