Working in Alaska?

Oh, hi! I actually wouldn't recommend coming here in the summer. Business is not what it was in the oil boom days, but that is still the myth that circulates and waaay too many ladies show up in the summer. Come in the winter! Like December through March. It's cold, but that's when I do best.

Advertising is mainly naughtynightlife.com (take a look and see how many of the summer ladies are still here - and keep in mind that last winter there were only two platinum advertisers on there). Backpage is active too, but has never panned out for me. There's a forum on usasexguide where hobbyists post some very limited reviews.

The main thing to keep in mind is that there's a really heavy LE presence here with intermittent federal involvement. Be sure to check providerbuzz. Also a lot of guys aren't really familiar with the hobby and don't want to be screened.

You probably want to go to Anchorage and then make a short trip to Fairbanks. Let me know when you're coming, I'd love to show you around if I'm in town!
RoA - great info that you shared!!
hope you have a great trip to austin and dallas.
If you rent a car, rent a SUV. Cops target rental cars for tickets. The SUV will help you blend in. Start in Anchorage, then go to Fairbanks. Not much other population.
In Anchorage you will be a reasonable driving distance (<=4 hours) to the bulk of the tourist spots. Fairbanks is out in the sticks but has a sizeable population. My friend's wife who lives there told me that Fairbanks has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the US because there is nothing else to do in the winter that far north since it is dark for so long, so there might be some opportunity!
This is great information! I wouldn't mind being close to a mining area!!! What do you mean by "the further out you go, the harder it's going to be or you?" I'm used to "hard" but that does mean different things to different people.

I'm guessing that it might have something to do with accommodations? Or food? Transportation? Roaming wildlife? (Roaming wildlife. Must be a joke in there somewhere!)

Thanks for your comments and I will PM you!!!

Warm kisses,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

The hard I'm referring to, is that those areas are very remote. There is nothing to do. Very easy to go a little stir crazy. To give you an idea, some mines are an average of six hours outside Fairbanks, way out in the sticks. Plus, being in the woods, there are bears, moose, wolves, and whatever. I love Alaska, the last time I was there I almost stayed, strongly encourage you to take the plunge, it's one of those places you have to visit if you get the chance. Hope that clears things up. PM me for any more suggestions if you'd like.
It has been a while but, I was stationed in Kodiak when I was in the Coast Guard and I can't imagine too many things have changed.
Considering I grew up in the Mid-West and know what cold is, I was stunned at how bearable the weather was and it was much warmer than what I was used to. I found that anywhere in Alaska along the coastline was more wet than brutally cold & snowy. I am talking places like Kodiak, Dutch Harbor, Juneau and Ketchikan.
I had to go to Elmendorf Air Force Base one time in March and it was in the 40's that day in Kodiak but it was below zero with a ton of snow at the base in Anchorage.
So.... Coastal areas are not as cold as inland areas such as Anchorage and Fairbanks. In the winter months you have the cold weather and also the long, dark days to deal with. It was wild to be outside at 10:30 AM and still dark, then its light for a few hours and it was dark again by about 2:30 PM. The farther north you go, the less daylight you have. Then the opposite in the summer months.

Now what REALLY stunned me was the male to female ratio! In Kodiak there were 10 guys to every 1 female. It was such a stunner to see a rather heavy girl who was not blessed with any attractive physical features going out with pretty good looking guys who would usually never give women like that the time of day.
The women there who were really pretty... They were like celebreties almost.

I would think any one of the Dallas providers would be very popular just about anywhere in Alaska.
I can't offer any insight into where to advertise or what LE is like there but, I know there are plenty of guys in Alaska who would love to see one of the ladies from Dallas!
Elisabeth

Best times to go are July and August.
The sun does stay up until about 10:30 at night during the summer.
You'll meet quite a few relocated Texans in Anchorage.

One of the most beautiful places I've ever been.Wildlife galore and I strongly suggest you try your hand at salmon fishing while you're there.

Go for it!

T Originally Posted by TBONE
Agreed. June is also pretty nice weather-wise, but the bugs can still be a bit overwhelming. By July, things have usually settled down a lot.