Sugar Daddy

• JT10
  • 12-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks Rand, good info on something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Tired of the one hour "cookie cutter" appointment.

I thought of ole Humpty the other day while at a restaurant. I was seated before the rest of my party had arrived, so had a chance to small talk with the waitress. "Have you finished your shopping yet" Her answer was, "I need one hundred more dollars to make my rent, then I can start my shopping after that"

hmmmmmm, what you dirty minds think?? Kind of laid out there for the taking, huh. I didnt do it.

Are your SB's exclusive or do they continue to "date" in their own age group or circle of friends. Hate to have pizzed off lover boy bangin on the door of the no tell, motel.

By the way any of you SB's have SO's??
Thanks Rand, good info on something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Tired of the one hour "cookie cutter" appointment.

I thought of ole Humpty the other day while at a restaurant. I was seated before the rest of my party had arrived, so had a chance to small talk with the waitress. "Have you finished your shopping yet" Her answer was, "I need one hundred more dollars to make my rent, then I can start my shopping after that"

hmmmmmm, what you dirty minds think?? Kind of laid out there for the taking, huh. I didnt do it.

Why not? Sounds like an open invitatio
n.

Are your SB's exclusive or do they continue to "date" in their own age group or circle of friends. Hate to have pizzed off lover boy bangin on the door of the no tell, motel.

By the way any of you SB's have SO's?? Originally Posted by JT10
I leave most of the gals I see alone to have their own personal lives..... Never had a SB that had a SO though..... IF they did they really wouldn't be looking for a SD.
  • JT10
  • 12-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Any SD's have SO's??
"Have you finished your shopping yet" Her answer was, "I need one hundred more dollars to make my rent, then I can start my shopping after that" Originally Posted by JT10
JT...I'm with Whispers on this one......right in front of you for the taking...
Sorry, been busy with holidays and haven't looked at this thread.
Rand, enjoyed your post very much and according to my play in the SDSB world I have done both cases.....(1) former providers (2) Civil. Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I tend to like fresh, young talent, so I've stayed mostly with SBs new to the scene.

hmmmmmm, what you dirty minds think?? Kind of laid out there for the taking, huh. I didnt do it. Originally Posted by JT10
Oh, it wasn't just an opportunity you passed up, she was looking for help from you. Most people don't serve up personal information like that to strangers. It almost sounds like she got a whiff of something from you that she might get some help from you...and it would have been up to you to set the stage.

By the way any of you SB's have SO's??
It really depends on the arrangement. If I'm meeting them about once a week or so, I don't ask nor expect them to be exclusive - completely or not having other SDs. Usually, light arrangements like these only cost me about $5-700, so I wouldn't expect them to be. They are free to date on their own, I don't try to take that kind of interest or control over their personal lives. Usually, they aren't really dating anyone significant while they're with me. The SBs that have significant amount of time committed to me don't end up having much time to date anyway. Getting away for entire weekends tend to be awkward with a boyfriend. As I mentioned earlier, they tend to stop or slow down when they do find boyfriends.

I've never had drama like you mentioned, I've also avoided SBs with SOs. I guess that doesn't mean none have had one, just that they didn't mention them.