Heard it's a ton of fun what do you think?

I'm in
We all know I'm up for a party :-)
The logistics of an orgy can be challenging to say the least. It's tough enough just getting a doubles session scheduled. Coordinating a date, time and place for 12-14 people to be naked in the same room for a few hours is probably akin to herding cats and then getting them to mate.

There is a hobbyist that coordinates group sessions in Austin and Houston with UTR ladies.

Slave Guinevere managed to coordinate and pull off 3 legendary orgies from March-May 2014 with the top ladies in SATX.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=997714
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1026243
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1056245

They had monitors that watched and made sure the boys played safe when moving from one lady to another. The monitors were rewarded in the end with a BNG from the ladies.

With 4-5 ladies playing, I imagine the rules would have to be the same for everyone. It would be too much of a pain in the ass to remember which lady allows Greek or CIM, and which doesn't. That being said, it definitely sounds like a lot of fun! Originally Posted by johnny_rocketz
Yeah, Whispers was all over that with faux concern about the safety of the "community".
Like grown ass adults couldn't look out for themselves...
Well sticking your dick in a mouth that has had 7 other dicks cumming in it / without a disinfectant is not a faux concern.
Doubt there's a guy here that'll say hey I want you to take 7 loads in your mouth from strangers you know nothing about, and I want to be number 8.
Just because the vagina and rectum are done with a condom doesn't make it safe.
How many times have you seen slickness from a vagina down past the end of the condom, and on the base of the penis?
Now imagine the rectum, same scenario, then shoved into that mouth before you put your penis in it.
Grown ass idiots!
Bet you're going to tell us how when you were a provider you gargled cum without brushing your teeth and doing some mouthwash before the next client right?
Well sticking your dick in a mouth that has had 7 other dicks cumming in it / without a disinfectant is not a faux concern.
Doubt there's a guy here that'll say hey I want you to take 7 loads in your mouth from strangers you know nothing about, and I want to be number 8.
Just because the vagina and rectum are done with a condom doesn't make it safe.
How many times have you seen slickness from a vagina down past the end of the condom, and on the base of the penis?
Now imagine the rectum, same scenario, then shoved into that mouth before you put your penis in it.
Grown ass idiots!
Bet you're going to tell us how when you were a provider you gargled cum without brushing your teeth and doing some mouthwash before the next client right? Originally Posted by bottoms up
Still touchy 'bout SG,huh?
No provider was mentioned other than you

In that particular example there were 3 providers, 3 times the ecoli being transferred ATM.
I need a bigger play budget, That woman is FOXY
As stated earlier this morning, I'm interested in participating. With enough providers and clients interested multiple group events could also be planned as well. Oh the possibilities. PM sent
I want to see what is San Antonio's boys are all about yummy
Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I just want to make out with you for like 10 minutes!!!!
Thanks girl but can I ask you a question without you getting offended were you high when you made your screen name no offense at all I just think it's funny
Thanks girl but can I ask you a question without you getting offended were you high when you made your screen name no offense at all I just think it's funny Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Wasn't it a line from a Tarantino movie?
Definite bucket list item.
I think references to illegal substances are forbidden.

Thanks girl but can I ask you a question without you getting offended were you XXXXwhen you made your screen name no offense at all I just think it's funny Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Where would we all be without the word police. Probably having a normal conversation.