prostate massaging

That was the hemorrhoid being tickled...
:-D
Well, it did not feel as good as I thought it would. lol
Well, it did not feel as good as I thought it would. lol Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
FatMan,
You have to remind her to take her rings off!
ring.jpg
LOL. Yikes, that would hurt!
  • TBONE
  • 04-30-2009, 01:06 PM
FatMan,
You have to remind her to take her rings off!
Attachment 168 Originally Posted by Diver Down
LMFAO!!!!!
  • Maxx
  • 04-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Second that LMFAO!!!
just give into the feeling and allow something alittle different........(different can be good) Originally Posted by fawn
And on the other hand I think that's what the guy at the motor pool told JFK when he convinced him to try a convertible limo for his little ride through Dallas....(different can be bad)
  • fawn
  • 04-30-2009, 09:26 PM
And on the other hand I think that's what the guy at the motor pool told JFK when he convinced him to try a convertible limo for his little ride through Dallas....(different can be bad) Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
i get it, so this is not YOUR cup of tea and that is ok, but different can be good so dont rule me out on coming up with something different that will make you give in to the feeling and enjoy something different............
  • Maxx
  • 05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
i get it, so this is not YOUR cup of tea and that is ok, but different can be good so dont rule me out on coming up with something different that will make you give in to the feeling and enjoy something different............ Originally Posted by fawn
OOHH Fawn you sound so inviting on the thought of "you coming up with something different that will make" me give in!! Nice thoughts ri9nning through my head!
  • fawn
  • 05-01-2009, 07:09 PM
OOHH Fawn you sound so inviting on the thought of "you coming up with something different that will make" me give in!! Nice thoughts ri9nning through my head! Originally Posted by Maxx
you know i think some men forget that women are like a fine cars
all's we need is to be primed and almost anything can take place...
and maxx all's you have to do is come make me all hot and bothered
and i will show you those different things..............
If the lady knows what she is doing it can take you to places you have never been. Done right she can give you multiples much like the wave Os some women have. Not everyone's cup of tea.
Dang! That alone is reason enough to try again! I have always been envious of my wife's multiples. lol
  • S-Man
  • 05-03-2009, 05:53 PM
If the lady knows what she is doing it can take you to places you have never been. Done right she can give you multiples much like the wave Os some women have. Not everyone's cup of tea. Originally Posted by LuckJack
And if done wrong? From what I've read in this thread, extreme pain.
you know i think some men forget that women are like a fine cars Originally Posted by fawn
Some are. Some are more like 4-wheelers and love to get in the mud.
So, this is NOT the girl you wanna see!

~Kelly TNT