What's your favorite position?

OK, let me try...

When my endowed member is deep inside an ass (female).

Now Karla, we play the Waiting Game...

Originally Posted by JJ
Hmmmmmmm, Don't think I can post those kind of pics
Doesn't hurt to try.
Doesn't hurt to try. Originally Posted by JJ
Your right-It never hurts to try

Back on topic!!
I love this position!!
WOW!

Where's the plug with the whip attached? That's all you need, Karla.
Standing K-9
Any curvy ladies wanna show their hindside too? Might as well since this thread was started by a curvy gal.
Karla has me thinkin first ever DATO!! mmmmmmm
Try playin' this way is always fun too.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_0063_0007.jpg (88.9 KB, 225 views)
I hate stars.

Depends on the lady, some women have bodies that are better for certain positions than others.
Mmmm love curvy gals with far more passion than I can afford or find the time to.
Though ironically my fav position is CG which most curvy gals aren't fond of.. I'm a strong guy and can offer plenty of support where needed.. just love being able to look up and see her face, and occupy both hands on the ass or tits.
Doggy is a close second..loving a nice round ass. Really though any position I'm involved in is fun.
It is a toss up for me, I really like standing missionary off the side of the bed with legs bent way back or doggy with me gently spread her inner thigh outer labia area with inverted hands and fingertips on her inner folds.
Where's the plug with the whip attached? That's all you need, Karla. Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
Ooooome like
Then I always do like a fella that can show deep passionate dominance. Like bounding my hands and ravishing me the way he wants it.