i provider wanting to see a provider

Yes I have A LOT of crushes I would love to lick on lol seems fun and freaky all at once.
Must see to believe.
Dang girl. Who doesn't wanna visit with TA or JP. JP could give me a science lesson any day. (What do YOU know about science) was too fkn funny. And she is a hot smart little azz.
Tell us who is she?
Omg I thought about this before too!! Nice to know it's not just me. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
I suggest you and Wulf schedule each other. When you get to the incall/outcall, both of you leave an envelope for the other. After the session, you can tip if you like the service.
so i woke up this morning, and realized i wanted to try seeing a provider lol

yea, not sure why,

but i had the urge to want to see a few providers for a hour or so of fun....

is this possible or even a thing?

*two that wet my whistle are Tara and Jillian* Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I'm avail. Great specials. Easy screening.
I could offer a few suggested pairings, like wine.
I suggest you and Wulf schedule each other. When you get to the incall/outcall, both of you leave an envelope for the other. After the session, you can tip if you like the service. Originally Posted by timothe
Actually I do know a couple who do this and its interesting because they gab about experiences and bounce ideas off one another. Its something more should do...and while at it why not enjoy the pleasures of each other.

I find the envelope tip to be silly but one could share a tip on a client thats amazing ...
  • HDnTX
  • 05-01-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm in to see this....
I'm in to see this.... Originally Posted by HDnTX
after reading some of the replies, one might have thought that female and female sexual interactions is way way rare!

news - women have been getting it on w/ women for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time.

if any of you women wanna get w/ another woman and have some female and female sexual interactions, just do it!!!

and if you want to write a review about it, just do it!!! you just wont get any premium access credit for it. not sure if you have to pay the other woman for her time to be able to write a review.

ditto for a woman wanting to get it on w/ a guy provider.
or for a woman wanting to get it on w/ a guy client.

it's all stories.....
So true PM. Women with women is hot butt has been done a lot . Sooo that's why I enjoy watching a man with a woman. I love to watch a hottie getting buzy
So who pays who
So what type of fallout will there be if WP writes a "NO" Review of the provider? Imagine that rebuttal in Co-Ed. Or which WKs will come to either girl's rescue?
So what type of fallout will there be if WP writes a "NO" Review of the provider? Imagine that rebuttal in Co-Ed. Or which WKs will come to either girl's rescue? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
lol "mod"....hopefully the wifi issue will be sorted out by then to ensure quick rebuttals