I want to marry Bliss

I'm only kidding, of course (mainly because she'd say no), but in all the time I've spent in the hobby, this is absolutely the hottest pic I have ever seen. Both her and Allegra are hot, awesome providers, and great people, but good God, this is too hot even for them. Sorry for the thread, but this caught my eye today. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner

You guys all make my heart full
  • grean
  • 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
Hey Barry, she didn't say no.....
I would marry Bliss. She got looks, character, skill and brain. Question is can i afford her for 24/7 until I die?
Hey Barry, she didn't say no..... Originally Posted by grean
So you're saying there's a chance . . .
Shit, you guys go ahead and marry that gorgeous woman. I'm still really, really happy to rent.
Every time I think about Bliss, my tongue gets all twisted!! 😘
I would marry Bliss. She got looks, character, skill and brain. Question is can i afford her for 24/7 until I die? Originally Posted by eng
Oh C'mon...I'm not that high maintenance. Just stuff my taco daily and keep my tummy full
Oh boy!!!!! Can I have the same deal lover? 😍
Bliss is a wonderful gal.. I know her pretty well from days gone by and she is top drawer. She is very special and let's just say I miss seeing her a bunch..
Oh C'mon...I'm not that high maintenance. Just stuff my taco daily and keep my tummy full Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW

I will take that deal too... (if there is any,, lol)...

you are at $$.5k/day. let's factor in special hubby discount at $$k/day. that will put me at 56k/m with more hubby discount of counting only 28 days a month. that will put me at 672k/yr + holiday gifts + other gifts.

If I combine all my credit cards (except no limit amex), I still cannot afford you. If I re-finance my home and car, I can only afford you for few years (combining with cc and salary). On top of that I need to put some money on the side to pay divorce lawyer after few year.

I will stay happy with seeing you whenever I am in DFW and be happy with it. Will not complaint.
Back off you guys, Bliss and I are engaged and I
do not want her to get a "Better offer" !!
Careful gents. From what I hear, marrying a Latina means you will not be able to play with other women. I heard this from a very reliable source.
If you say you are hers....... you are hers.
Careful gents. From what I hear, marrying a Latina means you will not be able to play with other women. I heard this from a very reliable source.
If you say you are hers....... you are hers. Originally Posted by micktoz
so far I haven't found anyone who can top Bliss... I think I can take that chance...
Eng I agree with you, just does not get any better!!
so far I haven't found anyone who can top Bliss... I think I can take that chance... Originally Posted by eng
Oh, I love topping Bliss. And if she put a strapon on, for her and her only, I might even be a bottom. Hahaha.

She is a very cool woman.