CLINTON SLEAZE OOZES INTO THE WORLD CUP..

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM! SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!
I'll stand with the Washington Post headline:
As FIFA allegations swirled, Clintons gave Qatar a stage — and legitimacy
Your problem should be with the Clinton's...
The Clinton's what?
You bimbo..........the human rights violations in Qatar were well known before your baloney 9/13/2013 date.

Are you now stooping to the Clinton wasn't aware defense?

Don't believe me, ask Amnesty International who has been reporting the abuses within Qatar for years.

I guess you're not up to date on the FIFA timelines. I am.
It was alleged in 2011 by the British Parliment that there was corruption. FIFA appointed a U.S attorney to look into the corruption allegations in 2012 and it's results were published last year in 2014. They claimed that Qatar had done nothing wrong.

The human rights allegations actually surfaced the exact same week as the Clinton Global Initiative, Sep 25 2013. . Originally Posted by shanm
I am sure you will...you seem like the POS (along with Clinton) who would party down in a country that has corporal punishment for adultery; and the death penalty involving a muslim woman and non muslim male.

You will probably bring home some nice souvenirs and brag about the wonderful time you had in that repressive / abusive regime.

You and Bill Clinton deserve each other...party on dude...don't forget to take hundreds of selfies as a momento.

... I'll definitely be going (to the World Cup in Qatar)

..... Originally Posted by shanm
I am sure you will...you seem like the POS (along with Clinton) who would party down in a country that has the death penalty for adultery.

You will probably bring home some nice souvenirs and brag about the wonderful time you had in that repressive / abusive regime.

You and Bill Clinton deserve each other...party on dude. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So now we can't travel to another country unless we agree with their government? You sure have a lot of rules.
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 05:50 PM
You bimbo..........the human rights violations in Qatar were well known before your baloney 9/13/2013 date.

Are you now stooping to the Clinton wasn't aware defense?

Don't believe me, ask Amnesty International who has been reporting the abuses within Qatar for years. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bimbo? Usually people use that to describe females that are dumb but they want to fuck.....do you want to fuck me? Is that it?

I provided you with the article that confirms what I said. The allegations surfaced the same week as the CGI meeting in 2013. Your own WAPO articles confirms it. I don't give a single fuck what you believe.

Even if the Clinton was aware, there is no relevance. What does Qatars human right violations in FIFA sponsored events have to do with their charity efforts in the CGI? You make no fucking sense.

"WAPO said it" so fucking what? It doesn't surprise me that numb nuts like you believe every opinion written on the internet. It just has to pass the test of agreeing with you first.
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 05:55 PM
I am sure you will...you seem like the POS (along with Clinton) who would party down in a country that has corporal punishment for adultery.

You and Bill Clinton deserve each other...party on dude. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I've been to Qatar already. Many times. And yeah, I "partied" my ass off every time.

If you weren't so ignorant about the world maybe you'd know better. But have fun in the trailer your whole life with skeeter and the rest of them hill billies.
You are one of Bill's dumb bitches - you are his bimbo.
You are one of Bill's dumb bitches - you are his bimbo. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Read the fucking article, how bout it, you cum-drunk queen. You have been proven incorrect. Now go sit down and shut the fuck up.
I've been to Qatar already. Many times. And yeah, I "partied" my ass off every time.

If you weren't so ignorant about the world maybe you'd know better. But have fun in the trailer your whole life with skeeter and the rest of them hill billies. Originally Posted by shanm
Skeeter

He's nothing but a cum-drunk hillybilly, queen of the double wide.