Chance Encounter in Mansfield

I get down there occasionally, but I'm wondering...who brought the cover?
What kind of a dumb fuck comment is that?

Isn't this the proper place to help the guys find P4P opportunities?

If you're not interested just keep your dumb fuck comments to yourself and move on.

Others might use the information to go get some nice young pussy for themselves. Mansfield is a huge town. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Thanks for your kind words.
I was in that Gas station this morning, before heading to work and, be careful, there was a police car leaving and a new one arriving. the one that just arrived parked in front of the road as, possibly, a speed trap. but it was kind of far from the road to radar incoming traffic. Maybe LE read this post. Who knows.
Well I know where I will be filling up for the next few weeks!

Hopefully she will reappear.
  • OFF
  • 06-30-2012, 04:20 PM
This reminds me of when I used to pick the ladies up on Harry Hines in Dallas.
It's been too long.

OFF :-)
I've dropped in a couple times the last few days and haven't spotted her. Not that I really expected to but it's worth a shot! Anyone else struck gold with her? Has her phone situation been resolved?
Same here, been by several times in the last few days, not far from my house and I am by there a lot anyway.

Nothing yet...
I live not far away, but every time I've been by I haven't had any luck.
If I ever go into the convenience store business, I have an idea on how to give my business a shot-in-the-arm.
you guys have all the luck' but still looking
Great intel
  • Xman
  • 07-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I was in the area today, no luck/
Still nothing here either, I've been by the damn place way too much lately lol.

Oh well, glad someone found some fun in this boring little town
I actually received a PM from a guy who thinks he saw her - his description sounded accurate. But there were some unsavory characters in the area so he decided not to try and pick her up.

I've been back half a dozen times with no sightings.
Drove by there Friday afternoon around 4:30 and didn't see anything. Checked all three convenience stores between the subcourthouse and the major highway and nothing....