See you later!!

YAY!!! For you,!!
Getting an education is sooooo much more important than being a provider for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!go 'head girl...be somebody! get your degree and do things that under the table crap cant do for you ...I myself have MY OWN cosmetic company and provide on the side. i would never in my life want to depend on a man for my income....KUDOS to you ...
and i totally disagree misspriss...customers dont make the rules...businesses do..thats why their only open when they want to be...so if ya dont need it, leave it...you might as well have a pimp if your gonna let ppl take up your time with how "providers" should run thier private parts....psssshhh. get off the gas...who gets anywhere with this lifestyle....im just sayin...
and MISSPRISS i just realized you sure do have alot to say bot business when you have ABSOLUTLY NO REVIEWS...NOTHING...so wtf...take you and your business skills with a grain of salt lol
and i totally disagree misspriss...customers dont make the rules...businesses do..thats why their only open when they want to be... Originally Posted by josielove

Yea you're right, the business makes the rules. But if their rules don't cater to the customers, those customers will go find another business that does. Then you don't have any customers. But hey, at least you have your rules. Its too bad rules don't pay bills.

Why do you think so many cbj ladies end up adding bbbj to the menu within weeks of starting? Its not because they all of a sudden don't like the taste of latex. Its because that rule fuckin sucks and fucktards hate cbj and go elsewhere, then the ladies learn the customers actually do (within reason) make the rules in a round about way.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I am taking a break. If you have read my other posts, you knew this was coming. I am entirely too busy to do this especially at the pace guys expect from ladies who do this full time.

Times like this I wish I had an assistant when I started so I never would have ruined my good name with flakiness or have the reputation of never answering phones. Unfortunately, once ruined, it never goes away. Take heed! Originally Posted by RyansFun
Why does Ryan have no reviews since 1/23/12 ??

Are you quitting the Biz or 'taking a break' ??

Ryan, I do not know you or of you. I have no bone to pick with you or axe to grind, but I do know this - Hobbyists have absolutely no idea how busy a Provider is, how many Gentlemen she sees at any given time, unless she shares this with us on a personal level. The only person who controls 'the pace' is the Provider.
As far as the 'assistant', like I always say,"Knowing your problem is half the solution."...And the damaged reputation part - We are all born with the ability to change. It is a choice not a pipedream.

Good Luck in your pursuit of Happiness.

The Passionate ManSlut
Rules don't pay bills for providers that depend on that lifestyle, and i switched from cbj to bbbj optional bc i realized hobbyist donate waaaay more for a bbbj. Lol...
My degree in business administration is awesome!!!! Lol
and i switched from cbj to bbbj optional bc i realized hobbyist donate waaaay more for a bbbj. Lol...
My degree in business administration is awesome!!!! Lol Originally Posted by josielove

You made my point to the T.

You changed your rules because you knew you weren't getting those dollars. So like I said, in a round about way clients do make the rules.
and MISSPRISS i just realized you sure do have alot to say bot business when you have ABSOLUTLY NO REVIEWS...NOTHING...so wtf...take you and your business skills with a grain of salt lol Originally Posted by josielove
I don't need reviews, I do just fine. I don't advertise here so why would I need reviews? As a matter of fact, I get PMs from men on this board based on my writing and writing alone. I happen to look a whole lot better than you but that's besides the point.

Did your degree teach you anything about out of the box advertising? I mean anyone can set up a showcase but why be like everyone else?

Speaking of your degree, gee I'm quite shocked you have one. Didn't realize you could earn one without mastering remedial spelling and English first. Judging from the writings in your showcase, I'm wrong.

Happy Holidays Girlie

Humbly,
Miss P
Booohahahaha....!!!! Ewwww, how classy, lets talk about looks...im sure if i liked white girls you might be cute...and thats so amazing that you get pms by 40 post, your a flippin star!!!
I know your not uses to providers bein educated, but what does a misspelled word have anything to do pwith a price hike...lets stay on topic
and i havent taken the time out of my busy schedule to go and review your profile but thanks for reviewing mine, i know you had to think of something to say cause you really dont have anythinh relevant to say...
please boo .. Your so fkn ugly you dont even have pictures up...you have 1990 tattoo leggings with some 1980 trailor park heels...shut the front door... you would think that if you see ppl from here SOMEONE would have something to say in a review. Soo where do you advertise that your doin so well... on the corner......or what...
Kick rocks street walker
Booohahahaha....!!!! Ewwww, how classy, lets talk about looks...im sure if i liked white girls you might be cute...and thats so amazing that you get pms by 40 post, your a flippin star!!!
I know your not uses to providers bein educated, but what does a misspelled word have anything to do pwith a price hike...lets stay on topic
and i havent taken the time out of my busy schedule to go and review your profile but thanks for reviewing mine, i know you had to think of something to say cause you really dont have anythinh relevant to say...
please boo .. Your so fkn ugly you dont even have pictures up...you have 1990 tattoo leggings with some 1980 trailor park heels...shut the front door... you would think that if you see ppl from here SOMEONE would have something to say in a review. Soo where do you advertise that your doin so well... on the corner......or what...
Kick rocks street walker Originally Posted by josielove
Josie, my my touchy are we? I'm not white or from a trailer park but okay, if that makes your day.

I acknowledge you are all you say you are, ok? Any rebuttal to this post please pm me, can't be good for your business - considering you DO advertise here. We are equals, okay?

You have a business selling Avon - I have a business as well, though my clients are upscale businesses that REQUIRE spelling first and foremost.

You have reviews - I know how to spell.

You have a degree - so do I (mine is from a California University, not one advertised on TV) .... Bummer, I spent the extra 3 years and 30k getting mine. In that, you got me

You have 100lbs on me and I have 100 IQ points.

All and all, you win! You are classy and all that ... MUST BE THE BOMB - and I'll gladly backdown before you explode. Yikes!

I've got to go kick rocks now, as per your request. Must be all the RAP music you listen to...you know what they say about RAP? CRAP! Without the C

Have a lovely day
Wow....how nice, two catty providers.
All three of you should post taint.
Enough with the thread hijacking. If you have nothing useful to add to her break or goodbye thread, I suggest you stop replying to this one and move on.
RyansFun, I met you a LONG time ago, and have very much enjoyed each time I saw you. I've met a lot of providers who were supposedly putting themselves through school with this biz, but you really have done so, and are building a nice future for yourself. I always respected your independence and energetic personality. Congratulations. You're beautiful and were always fun (no pun intended).

I hope we cross paths again.