What happens in Vegas…

Apparently my iPhone didn't take it's meds. It felt the need to repeat itself.
Not weird at all. You're a man. You men are simple. It's us ladies that are complex.
  • `flip
  • 08-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Not weird at all. You're a man. You men are simple. It's us ladies that are complex. Originally Posted by alyssainnewyork
Yup I do tend to keep it simple..

Apparently my iPhone didn't take it's meds. It felt the need to repeat itself. Originally Posted by alyssainnewyork

It’s not your iPhone it’s the site it’s been having SQL issues for the past hour and it’s not posting correctly however I could tell VIA time stamps so I looked at your personally statistics to see what I quoted above..

Any site admins you might want to look at the server SQL load and clear it out or force a reboot should clear up anything hanging it up, assuming you are running this site off a Dedi and with the user load I hope that’s the case. If not there really isn’t much you can do but ride it out.
We are supposed to believe anything you post after associating a fake photo with a "real" story? I have you labeled mentally now as "troll".
  • `flip
  • 08-17-2013, 12:46 PM
We are supposed to believe anything you post after associating a fake photo with a "real" story? I have you labeled mentally now as "troll". Originally Posted by GoldieKnox
Thats fine, however i do prefer repellent.

However I think in your case as long as the cash is green it probably doesn’t matter what I’m labeled…
  • `flip
  • 08-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Apparently my iPhone didn't take it's meds. It felt the need to repeat itself. Originally Posted by alyssainnewyork
ROFL!!!!

Now that the site has balanced itself out a bit. It seems I misread this LOL.

Touché LOL