Last Week for a Long While... I'm going to Miss you All

I think this would be a good time to run a monthly DATY contest. 18 winners then a lick off contest. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I LOVE this idea. We can call it "Licking With the Starr."
Topper
I LOVE this idea. We can call it "Licking With the Starr."
Topper Originally Posted by topcat19542001
Oh I love this idea too... I'll make it my "Lick off Special" this week... LOL
Nurse......Nursing while your sleeping on loratab....JK get well soon.
Good luck,feel much better and then come back love. Big xoxoxos' to you sweetheart!
I want to thank each one of you for your nice comments. I can see I'm going to be missed. Today is my last day for fun and games. So, I sure hope you guys come to see me off and I get to go out with a BANG!

I should have started earlier last month and did what The Eagles did and had several "Farewell Tours". That might have been alot of fun. hehehe

I'll be around on the board somewhere and hopefully y'all will cheer me up. Being confined to home for so long isn't going to be any fun at all. And my mother is going to drive me nuts. She's suppose to help me out and help take care of me, but for some reason I doubt she does. UGH!! She didn't several years ago when I had major surgery, I don't know why anything will change now. LOL

BDS, I still haven't gotten any volunteers for that nurses uniform that you have. I was so hoping to see one of these hot guys in it. LOL
I think TC had a custom made nurses out fit made for him last year. I don't think he's gained any weight so it still may fit. Good luck with that knee young lady.
I want to be the first on your list when your fully recovered......12 weeks without a good hard....well, you know....your gonna be an animal!!!
I want to be the first on your list when your fully recovered......12 weeks without a good hard....well, you know....your gonna be an animal!!! Originally Posted by darkstang

If you had only tried me out before hand... You would know that I'm always an animal.. RARWWWW!!!

But that's fine.. Keep in touch and we'll set up that ... well, you know