Two Nights, Five Vaginas, Ten Viruses

With the foursome, the girls provided the condom. Yes, the same condom touched one cock and three separate vaginas, each multiple times. Wasn't my call nor how I would have handled it if I arranged the foursome. I even use condoms on toys when I set things up - even if it's just one girl. But when the girls are running the show, I don't protest if they don't want to change condoms. I think these young gals were all about time-and-money-savings. Their call.
Wow.. I have done several 3 ways and i use fem condoms bc there's no delay for guy to change up anything.. Ur the only one inside it but i couldn't see a rubber going from 1 b
Vag to another and another being safe.. Granted u were safe.. Not a good call on ladies part.. Imo..

Not every one can be trusted (don't mean hobby1750)
Well, the three girls were at least safe from me . Apparently they trusted each other's cleanliness. Not how I would recommend doing it, but it was 100% their decision.
I agree hobby.. But like u said at least u covered ur ass.. Lol.. Cock.. W.E. lol.. I woulda went fem condom way.. Feels AMAZING too..

U can't trust others with ur own health ,no matter how well u think u know them..

Good on ya babe!!!
I hope u have many many more orgy's..
Im currently awaiting a swinger party, co-cid fucked that up
FC with Kira is absolutely amazing and the way too go with more then one pussy!!
Fc are awesome for both..
I can attest to enjoying the fc with you, Kira!!����������
Fc are awesome for both.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Ty Kira for introducing them to me when we met... I am glad to see you are well.
Been sidelined for some time , Lurking mostly . I've done a few threesomes before ALWAYS changing covers for FS , can be turn off for sure, Main reason for not partaking said service more often. Always wanted 15min with one 15min both, 15 min the other.or over lapping half hours ?? hard to set up for sure. maybe someday.not had the pleasure of F C with Kira..YET. who knows maybe she will surprise me next time.... GGRRRrrrrrrr