Best non-Asian Hobby Locale outside US?

Rio is fine, has a lot of talent, but the prices aren't as competitive as some of these other locations.
As a 20+ times to Rio I can tell you it's VERY expensive to go to Rio! $1,200 airfare, $75-$100 a night for an apartment. The termas have really jacked up the rates, Centaurus is now 450r about $250us.. 4x4 is the least expensive about 250r about $150us. At those prices I can just play here!!
Also with help Disco closing.. not much "big cat diary" to be had. The balcony bar is a real shit hole.
I love Costa Rica, about $40 at Zona Blue and New Fantasy and Relax. Blue Marlin and Key Largo $60-80.
Bunda in Rio is way too expensive for this vato.
I am looking into Buenos Aires, at least the dollar is still strong!
Guatemala
Most of those places aren't wheelchair friendly!
I highly recommend Campo Alegre in Curacao, part of the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonair, Curacao), where prostitution is legal .

It's a totatlly enclosed village on the outskirts of Willemstad. The compound has bars, shops and row after row of pastel colored cottages that the ladies rent for incalls. The walkways are cobbelstone , the anuual average tempurature is 72 and security is not an issue.

The women from all over South and Central America apply for a 90 work visa to work at Campo Alegre. To be accepted, they have to pass a health screening and are rescreened every 30 days. At the end of the 90 days, they have to return home and a new batch of women come in. Most of the women are between 18 and 28 years old.

It's almost surreal. You can sit in a bar and watch the floor show and wait for someone to approach you or you can walk through the villiage and pick out whoever looks good to you out of the literally hundreds of young women.

Just so you know ... Tuesday is Ladies night... ladies are welcome to use the services of Campo Alegre also. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Website has put it on my vacation list: http://www.campocuracao.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20
Back in the day when the exchange rate was 3.05 to 1.00 Rio was the place to go. It was like Monolopy money. Everything was cheap and fun. Apartments right on the beach were only $50 a night. Now the exchange rate is 1.65 to 1.70 and economy has heated up in Brazil and brought inflation and the prices are up. The girls still as hot as much fun as ever but the prices have made everything way too expensive compared to other locations.
Dubai UAE has to be at the top of my list and I hobby around the world. The range of providers are from every continent and country on the planet including the highly prized local middle eastern women who are one of the rarest of fine delicacies. An exclusive trophy to be remembered forever. Also most of the cities in Western Europe, Paris, London, Frankfurt all offer exceptional hobby activities.

Although the thread started off with non-Asian it has excluded some of the best hobbing outside the US. Many of the Asian countries have a very diverse selection of providers especially from the former soviet block countries and South America. Some of the best Colombian girls I have danced with were in Singapore and Hong Kong. Also can't beat the value, because the supply is so high your funds go a long way. I would include Asia as a destination even if you aren't looking for Asian providers. And of course the Asian providers there...are...well...lets say you haven't lived until you have partied with those ladies.
I've been to Costa Rica and Barranquilla/Cartagena Colombia...

Costa Rica has become a gentrified sex vacation...ie- too many older white dudes from the states and Canada for too long have been allowing the girls the upsale and therefore all of 'em damn near want 100 if she is good looking.

lots of fun to be had for sure...lots of gorgeous sexy girls there from CR, DR and Colombia...but its really a fuck factory for the better looking ones.

Colombia- did not go as a "sex vacation" but did manage to find the highlights as to where the local whorehouses were. never seen anything like it...smoking smoking hottie in there. all night might MIGHT cost you 100...all night and all you can eat! also colombia was very easy to meet girls in the clubs and on the streets to fuck for the price of a beer and maybe a hotdog.

i'm dying to go back to Colombia...

if you have got the sand- I say goto colombia

ps- I had Punta Cana on my list and will make it there at some point- however, It'll be the same gentrified whores they got in CR...
  • Dad
  • 09-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Google international sex guide.