Newsweek Joe Biden, Who Touted Unity, Says He Doesn't Know If Republican Party Will Exist in 2024

Georgia had THREE recounts...little to no fraud, yet the Republicans in the state want to make it more difficult to vote.

Could it be because they just lost bother Senate races to Democrats? Originally Posted by WTF
It doesn't matter how many times they recount. They kept on doing the same thing to uncover fraud. Besides that's not relevant anymore. Biden is president and he's an idiot who isn't going to do anything beneficial for the country. Don't expect much out of Biden. Whatever you hated about Trump Biden has the same traits ten fold.
Democrats aren't the ones changing the rules in Georgia now are they?? That's just one example Originally Posted by Little Monster
They may not be changing the rules but I doubt they are playing by them.
Then its whoever cheats best will win and will continue to win. Issues, policy, and laws won't matter. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, but I suspect without a "boogeyman" like the GOP, the Dems party will fracture as well between neo-lib and justice Dem lines.
I'm actually with Biden on this one. Originally Posted by SecretE
Similar minds function alike.

How many bags (or boxes) of votes will be needed in the ditch to win in 2022?

• oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
Georgia had THREE recounts...little to no fraud, yet the Republicans in the state want to make it more difficult to vote.

'w' - is fine with illegals, minors, felons, and imported terrorists having teh Vote in America

DPST's make it clear with Groupthink and Doublespeak they plan to take total hegemony with Voter Fraud - which is what the DPST definition of

'Voter rights (for illegals and non-citizens) really is 'w'

I support the Vote For American Citizens ONLY - opposition is sedition IMHO, and designed to destroy our representative democracy

'The Voting Rights ' debate - is just another DPST fake propaganda for taking teh vote from law-abiding and tax-paying American Citizens .

Support that - you deserve what you get - communist rule and no choice in Voting until armed revolt throws out teh fiden criminal marxist cabal.
I thought voting rights meant the citizens of this country got to select their candidate for president. Not the DNC. When's the last time Dems got to select their candidate? Wasn't 2020 or 2016! Was the fix in on 2008 also?
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 02:19 PM
DPST's already plan to take over elections nationwide - and control them for their candidates

it is : HR-1.
when national elections are rigged for teh DPST's - they will then destroy Voting and representative democracy in America .
And when they come for gun confiscation - the Constitution makes it clear citizens must protect themselves and teh republic against a criminal tyranny with force.
Similar minds function alike.

How many bags (or boxes) of votes will be needed in the ditch to win in 2022?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
They better start printing them now...or maybe they will give all the amnesty recipients right to vote, even without citizenship...I mean, why not, now at this point, since there is no more enforced voting standard. The GOP is now more of a roadblock than a tool to defeat the Democrat party and their collapse of America. Their willingness to "talk tough" yet roll over when a real fight comes their way is tiring.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 03:50 PM
SE - the DPST screaming adn yowling about Voting restriction by teh GOP - is about jsut that - giving the vote to all illegals, felons, prisoners, minors to age 10, and all citizens of all foreign countries ( china and russia are first in line) in an effort to establish hegemony.

The DPST is a criminal fiden cabal dedicated to teh destruction of America.
theyhate the Constitution and prefer to ignore anybody that wants rights