Men Who Dine At The Y.

You guys keep saying "take it off your menu" -- it's not on it. Foreplay (whether it be kissing, touching, talking, teasing or oral)I just posted a thread.. wanted to share my thoughts. I didn't even have a point for the thread.

It was to merely gain some insight on the way men who DATY feel about it & how they feel like they do or don't achieve success.. & to see if the ladies who ran the restaurant enjoyed the customers they serviced.

So far, no chimes for the ladies.
I think it was the second or third time I was going down on her, she stops me and said "now watch closely, because I going to teach you how to do it correctly." After that "lesson" I was able to make her cum so quickly and easily. Originally Posted by boyracer
I missed this.
SHE sounds like my kind of lady. We need younger women who share our sentiments. lol. I like her. Tell us more.
Two young men in their prime are trying to hit on the sexy woman in the bar. After a few hours, the woman leaves with an old, slightly unkempt man.

One of the young hunks tells the other, "I don't understand what she saw in that old tramp. All he did all evening long was to sit there and lick his eyelashes"!!
P4P maybe;
But that is the freedom hobbyists have when we spend money; we can choose how to spend our time. One could talk the whole time, or just get hugs; some like bondage, some like greek; some like DATY.

I like it, and I ask what works and what does not; I am usually told and guided even; maybe I don't aske for directions when I get lost, but in this situation, I do.

Everyone is different; some just want you to focus on the clit, others there & more; some don't want you to give it; some love it. Books....are good, but i like to to get my training on the job!!
I've only gone down on two ladies so far, an ex girlfriend and one provider. The ex had a really hard time having an orgasm, even by herself, so it took damn near 20-30 minutes for me to get her to cum. And if I stopped briefly because my face was numb, it was like her orgasm reset and I had to start over. But she always told me she loved it. The first time she told me I was the only guy who'd ever gotten her to an orgasm and she didn't believe me that I'd never done it before. The provider I've done it on always tells me I'm doing a good job, I know what I'm doing, etc., but we all know providers/women never exaggerate just to make us feel better, right? But I think there's nothing sexier than the female orgasm, so I'll do what I can to get her there.

As for technique, I like to start out making out, kiss my way down the side of her neck, kiss my way down to her breasts, lick and suck on her nipples lightly for a bit, kiss my way slowly down to her thighs, kiss around lightly, working my way to her mons, kiss it lightly, work up to her clit and focus mostly on the clit, licking and maybe light kissing, varying speed and intensity based on her response. I don't specifically try to make letters, it's just kind of random. These two women also told me having their clit lightly blown on (as if whistling) felt good. I don't do any biting, chewing, pitbull attacks, etc. I think if you leave her pussy looking like chewed bubble gum, you're doing it wrong.

Anyhow, I always thought rolling your tongue into a tube was purely genetic and I just couldn't do it, but I did a little quick research and that's apparently not true. So I went and practiced in front of the mirror for a few minutes and I think I got the hang of it. Now I need someone to practice this on...

P.S. I'm pretty inexperienced in this arena, but I'm open to any hints or pointers from ladies.
  • ztonk
  • 08-09-2010, 11:49 PM
All my man-hours of Boyfriend Experience (BFE) training must have paid off (or maybe I was a lesbian in a previous life.)
I wanna know the lesson SHE gave you......... Originally Posted by richcran

LOL, well it was just a matter of her showing me with her fingers where to stroke what with my tongue. And of course I have learned since then that each woman is slightly different, preferring slightly different methods. Again -- communication is KEY.

I've never had a woman say "stop, please", it's usually "god I didn't want to cum this quickly!"

About 2 years ago I had a girlfriend that constantly told me I should write a book for guys on how to do it. After a couple months of her telling me, I finally broke down and started an ebook with the intention of selling it on the net. I cranked out about 8 pages of draft then it got pushed to the side because of other projects. I think I still have it if anybody wants a copy (free, of course), just PM me.
I wish more ladies would give guidance. I often ask what they like, but many won't tell me even when I ask. i.e. harder, softer, faster, let me catch my breath, keep going, two in the pink, right there, I don't really like DATY, etc.
I wish more ladies would give guidance. I often ask what they like, but many won't tell me even when I ask. i.e. harder, softer, faster, let me catch my breath, keep going, two in the pink, right there, I don't really like DATY, etc. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

I know what you're saying, but if you get a woman REALLY turned on before you attempt it, you'll have much less resistance (especially the first time or two with a particular woman). And if you have ANY sort of skills, they will pick up on that and if you're close most will tell you what to do. If they don't say anything verbally, just listen to their breathing.

The first couple times I'm with a new woman, I get her really turned on by kissing her neck and shoulders. Start running my tongue over her body, etc. When I "move down", it's apparent that I'm not going to do "that" right away, because I start kissing and licking the inside of her legs near her ankles, slowly move my way up her leg, brush right past her crotch and work my way down her other leg with my tongue. I promise you, by the time you make your way back up the second leg, she will be SO turned on and READY for your tongue!
  • Carl
  • 08-10-2010, 09:19 AM
You guys keep saying "take it off your menu" -- it's not on it. Foreplay (whether it be kissing, touching, talking, teasing or oral)I just posted a thread.. wanted to share my thoughts. I didn't even have a point for the thread.

It was to merely gain some insight on the way men who DATY feel about it & how they feel like they do or don't achieve success.. & to see if the ladies who ran the restaurant enjoyed the customers they serviced.

So far, no chimes for the ladies.
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
Probably the reason no ladies have chimed in is because most of them with an opinion have already voiced their views on the subject in this recent thread started by Maci Lynn:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=75642

And the reason why I and several others said you should consider taking it off the menu is that your initial post does not mention anywhere at all for men who are motivated to do it and feel they do it well to volunteer how and why they do it. There's no request for tips or insight. You clearly state in plain English that most men, even those that think they do it well, don't do it well because providers/women fake their own response to get them to hurry up and finish. From your own initial post [underlines for emphasis are mine]:

... I do not like men to frequently dine at my Y. However, if you'd like to sample a meal while I sample your cooking, that's acceptable. But, often times, it's hard for me to enjoy it - majority of the men don't know what they're doing & a lot of women will fake her orgasm to get you stop, or wont tell you to do something different because you don't know what you're doing. (waits for all the men to object. fyi: im a female with female friends.) That's the downside for me, your face is interacting with a very sensitive place & I don't always want a man to put his face btwn my legs.. that's what girls & hard cocks are for.

I'd rather have your rod than your nod. I love men & women both equally, for all that they contribute to my sexual endeavors.. but if I had to choose, men would only dine at my Y if they knew how to place & when to use each utensil sitting on the table, because I get off, simply by dining on them....
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
Your post never asks men to share their tips or techniques, presumably because most men that think they are cunning linguists are laboring under a delusion created by women/providers they have seen. So how do guys then know for sure that they're doing it well? You seem to be claiming in a later post the territory of the expert but don't seem to be forthcoming about sharing what you know because you say that the information is available everywhere already.

When it comes to P4P, I don't have time to teach everyone how to please ...I'm not really thinking I'm going to have to show someone how to do something. & 9/10, anyway, my date doesn't really care to learn, ...

But, I learned how to eat pussy, on my own, & can bring any female ANY FEMALE to orgasm. Men too, Especially men who "can't get off with a bj only" have gotten off with me. Not to toot my own horn,
I just feel like if you really want to please the sex you happen to be engaging with, you should know your techniques (&they should work) beforehand ... there are books (specifically for men), classes, seminars, therapy, yea ... sexual education 101 is EVERYWHERE... Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats

The point of your posts from a straightforward reading seems to be about you venting how you wish most men would stop doing it and let you get about your business. And that is why some of us suggested that you just tell guys flat out not to do it to you, instead of you merely tolerating it most of the time while you fake it.
I wish more ladies would give guidance. I often ask what they like, but many won't tell me even when I ask. i.e. harder, softer, faster, let me catch my breath, keep going, two in the pink, right there, I don't really like DATY, etc. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I agree, nobody tells me what they like.

I smell a business opportunity for providers that are willing to teach. I'd sign up for a DATY training camp.
I LOOOOVE daty and have never had an issue with anyone not being great at it Maybe I am just lucky.
I've slowed down on DATY.. very few are fresh or groomed enough for my taste..... kills my performance & mood.
Ugh, thats gross, not fresh? Whats up with that and not being groomed? Sorry for you're bad experience!

I've slowed down on DATY.. very few are fresh or groomed enough for my taste..... kills my performance & mood. Originally Posted by Elephant
I love to perform DATY, it is one of my favorite activities. I would be disappointed if a provider did not want to let me do it. But it would be nice to know in advance while I was choosing the provider