Rooms by the hour (not just PI)

No...the first time I got the room and I was by my self. My UTR arrived about 10 minutes later and came directly to the room so Mr. Patel had no idea.

The more recent time..my UTR was there to get the room on her own (I was about 15 minutes behind her on my way). She doesn't look like a hooker...more like a soccer mom driving an suv. So I don't know why Patel was acting like a fucking jag off.

^^^^^snL: did you and your date both walk in the lobby together. Maybe have her wait in the car. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
  • RoxyG
  • 05-01-2014, 07:46 PM
That's odd because me and my UTR went to the PI on Beltway 8 / I10 and the @hole at the window said.."We don't rent by hour any more". The shitty thing was - she and I just went there less than two weeks prior. Guess someone pissed in Mr. Patel's curry. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Say it ain't so.. that's my preferred location
Yup...this just happened to us the same day I posted the thread. Just a heads up next time you try and get a room at that particular PI...

Say it ain't so.. that's my preferred location Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Was there yesterday with no problem, tell him you need it for a couple of hours
Now, the one on hillcroft & 59 behind the sonic, he booted me out cause he saw 2 chicks walk into room, they have a sign that says only 2 people to a room, really, told him why should he care, he gave my money back & I have never been back to that one
....., he booted me out cause he saw 2 chicks walk into room,.... Originally Posted by rocketman2155
Oh my.....what on earth were you going to do with two chicks in your room?
Oh my.....what on earth were you going to do with two chicks in your room? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bible study, clearly....
Oh my.....what on earth were you going to do with two chicks in your room? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bible study, clearly.... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Makes sense.....likely an Old Testament course.
Was there yesterday with no problem, tell him you need it for a couple of hours
Now, the one on hillcroft & 59 behind the sonic, he booted me out cause he saw 2 chicks walk into room, they have a sign that says only 2 people to a room, really, told him why should he care, he gave my money back & I have never been back to that one Originally Posted by rocketman2155
I went to this place a few weeks back and they told me 2 person limit along with needing both people's IDs maybe they are just getting too busy and dont want any problems....maybe just covering their butts.
A friend of mine told me the PI's no longer rent by the hr, as it's illegal. You can ask for two hrs. Also, someone I know was actually banned from a PI for bringing two girls to the room, I was thinking when I heard this story that it's really pretty sad to get banned from a PI, lol. If you think Mr. Patel isn't aware that a second person arrives, even if you rent the room alone first, you are wrong, they pay very close attention to who is coming and going, think of the way they are designed, one way in and out.

I was at one several months ago visiting a friend & the fire alarm went off, luckily I was about to leave soon anyway, but my first thought was it was probably a false alarm. So, I went out and a few feet down smoke was pouring out of a room. There was a stamped of cars and people exiting. As luck would have it, the only parking available when I arrived was in the front by the office, and they guy parked next to me raced out like a bat out of hell, ha. We made it out just before the fire trucks pulled in it was crazy.

~
One was used out west today - normally 25 for 2 hrs for 2 peeps - this time was 35 for 2 hrs 3 peeps
How'd you get in the 3rd peep, lol?

~
  • RoxyG
  • 05-06-2014, 06:36 PM
That's odd because me and my UTR went to the PI on Beltway 8 / I10 and the @hole at the window said.."We don't rent by hour any more". The shitty thing was - she and I just went there less than two weeks prior. Guess someone pissed in Mr. Patel's curry. Originally Posted by SNL9933

I went a few days ago. No problems. Got the 2hrs as usual
How'd you get in the 3rd peep, lol?

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Usually a tip to the manager will work.