what's the most pops you had in a hr?

In one hour, Two if I am lucky. In my younger days- Two but it was more certain.
You know, I would kind of like to find out. Anyone up for the challenge?
I will take you up on this offer darling
You know, I would kind of like to find out. Anyone up for the challenge? Originally Posted by actionman98
One. Would like to try for two!
At what age?.... a max of 3 these days... but it would have to be something really hot
Thought I was a one shot wonder til a certain woman in Houston got a hold of me. Poped 3 times. Then another in SA got me twice. Looking forward to more of that.
  • onei
  • 09-24-2012, 09:53 AM
I've gone three, but that is VERY rare at my age. I can get two on occasion (thank you CrystalKitty for both the two and three experience)...but usually I'm a single shooter.

Now when I was in college I snuck into my girlfriends dorm ... Non co-ed dorms, and stayed the night. Her roomies were home for Thanksgiving break. That was my all-time record. I don't remember what the hour count was, but the overnight count was 19 - I remember because that was my age. My GF was sore for days. Ohhhh to be young again. LOL!
Mia Christine, the FBSM provider, was able to coax TWO pops out of me in TEN minutes...was amazed.
mine was 3 in hour but 6 during whole fuck session with sexy black woman....thats why I love black women...they bring out best in me...haha
Crystal kitty for me too. 2x in 20 minutes (does it count that the first one was only after 30 seconds??). How's that for honesty Homer??
my record in the hobby world with one guy in an hour, is 6 times, and I am serious. it was just last month. Whew, it was tiring, but fun.

peace,
Ck
It always been 2 for me but i have never gone for three. I think i could do three if i allowed myself to pop sooner as in some cases i could pop very quick but hold back as i find it more enjoyable to hold out.
All-time high was 3 in 30 minutes with my SO at age 25. In the hobby, starting at age 52, I once had 3 in an hour -- 1 via CFS and 2 with an incredible nonstop bbbjcimnqns. I think that was at age 55. Today at 61, I'm 1 and done.
I've gone three, but that is VERY rare at my age. I can get two on occasion (thank you CrystalKitty for both the two and three experience)...but usually I'm a single shooter.

Now when I was in college I snuck into my girlfriends dorm ... Non co-ed dorms, and stayed the night. Her roomies were home for Thanksgiving break. That was my all-time record. I don't remember what the hour count was, but the overnight count was 19 - I remember because that was my age. My GF was sore for days. Ohhhh to be young again. LOL! Originally Posted by onei
Holy shit 19 in one night. I think I'd have to put my balls on ice after that. Most I ever had in 24 hour period was 7 and my balls ached the next day.
My 24 hour record is 18, but that was in HS and it was by myself. To quote Woody Allen, "I'm the best I've ever had."
:-)