Clubs ever coming back?

• Mecca
  • 04-17-2021, 07:28 AM
Drove by TDs Eubank yesterday. Had a big container outside and workers were dumping the furniture in it. Club is gone...
Strip clubs are open in AZ and TX.
Cheeks in Santa Fe is back open...FWIW
Knockouts downtown looks like it is open
Anyone been to Knockouts? It's probably been almost a decade for me -
Knockouts is the Motel 6 of strip clubs
TD's north sign has changed to "Open soon" or "Returning soon"

anyone have an idea as to when "soon" is?
North is open it was not worth going too there was 5 fat girls who must have weighed 240 lbs minimum they Where out of breath from dancing with covid masks on
North is open it was not worth going too there was 5 fat girls who must have weighed 240 lbs minimum they Where out of breath from dancing with covid masks on Originally Posted by Desertdog
This has to be hyperbole. Linebackers dancing? Comeon...
I'm not kidding it was a Whole Lotta Rosie at north last Monday I'm surprised they're high heels did not snap under the weight
  • Mecca
  • 05-19-2021, 07:49 PM
Did TDs require a mask?
The effects could have been mitigated by opening Lovelace hospital back after Trump's team remodelled it. But it stayed empty until everyone thought she had funded the remodling. I wonder how many lives could have been saved if she would have just accepted the president''s contribution to the state immediately.
Yes too the mask question
A friend of mine, just told me that all 3 TD's locations are up for sale. He used to work there, so I tend to believe him on this.
Apparently North is open, or opening?