Top 5 providers you wouldn't see again

Had one provider fall asleep while giving me a blow job...probably not want to see her again... lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
I think he was also expecting or hoping for provider names.

If we're just talking about what behaviors would cause a no-call back I've had one show up drunk/high and another spent most of my paid session time talking about her personal life problems. Both qualify as Never-Call-Again or NCA'S.
LOL, gotta love this sight. More people criticize posting than just following directions. Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Directions? Sorry dude I don't need to follow your fucking directions... Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had one provider fall asleep while giving me a blow job...probably not want to see her again... lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated

hopefully she didn't grind her teeth
lol
hopefully she didn't grind her teeth Originally Posted by missi hart
LOL!
I have funny visuals about how he woke her up....

WOW, so sad, but funny! A while back i spoke to a guy to see how his apt went with the girl he had just seen... his response was, well she fell asleep on me twice but other than that i had a great time! I believe it was during a massage, not french. He had a great attitude about it, i would be pissed if i was a guy, and well im not a guy and i still was pissed, talk about making me look bad!! Well... I no longer help her, if u dont know that Falling asleep in the MIDDLE of a session is not ok, just off common sense... then i dont think you can be helped!! WOW. SMH
I only have one on the list of no return: Igor the Hunchbacked Provider. She was 3 feet tall, smelled like goats and had a heavier beard than I did. And halfway through the session she started whacking me with a stick and yelling at me in some strange Eastern European language. All that and no bbbj. Never again, I'm telling you. Originally Posted by CentTex77
Your killing me!
She was 3 feet tall, smelled like goats and had a heavier beard than I did. And halfway through the session she started whacking me with a stick and yelling at me in some strange Eastern European language. All that and no bbbj. Never again, I'm telling you. Originally Posted by CentTex77

Just great.

My top two worst nightmares come to life: 2) finding out my wife is a provider and 1) my wife.
1. Bambi
2. Bambi
3. Bambi
4. Bambi
5. bambi
The better question is what 5 providers just put you on the "will not fuck" list Originally Posted by budman33
Well if the provider does her job well and advertises with accurate pictures, she wouldn't be on anyone's will not repeat list.....

sixx
Darn, you guys are either scared straight of the providers or your not saying anything because you can't get any kitty unless you pay for it???? That would explain why most of the reviews are not accurate at all. Interesting!!!!!!!!
Well if the provider does her job well and advertises with accurate pictures, she wouldn't be on anyone's will not repeat list.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
wha???
The provider I would never want to see again is the one who locked me in her basement without food and water. No, seriously I am locked in a basement without food and water. The address is...
Darn, you guys are either scared straight of the providers or your not saying anything because you can't get any kitty unless you pay for it???? That would explain why most of the reviews are not accurate at all. Interesting!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
If your intent is to truly determine providers who’s service… or lack there of has warranted a big fat “NO” on “would you see them again” column then it’s a fairy simple process to find “NO” recommendations for prospective providers you’re thinking of seeing. If your intent instead is to “kick a hornets nest”, grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show then I think you’re barking up the wrong tree… You may want to just TiVo the “Jersey Shore or some other stupid shit like that instead.
I guess I've been lucky (or maybe my instincts have gotten better). I haven't had a truly bad experience with a provider in 5 or 6 years. The last one was a generic "college girls" GFE advertised in the Austin Chronicle. Girl took the money to driver and offered dance. I told her to leave with the driver lurking outside. Haven't seen an ad by them in awhile.