How REAL do you like your providers? MM or real?

Mine is like a nice little burito bwahahah! You don't see any of the inside til ya spread the tortilla! Originally Posted by London Rayne
That might be the post of the month right there.
Uhhh Ok, that is soooo me singing Breaking Benjamin or Pop Evil ha ha!!
Those Burt Bacharach tunes?
A tortilla sounds good right now.....
I prefer

Natural hair color, although I'm not adverse to coloring. I know one Latina that wears blond very well.

Natural over manmade. I can usually tell. There have been a few exceptions where manmades were ok. I certainly don't like it when they are hard or so full that I'm afraid to touch them.

Work done? If I can't tell or it's not distracting, who cares.

Tan lines are sexy, but it doesn't matter if she has a tan or not.
How come some ladies lips stick out? Like in the picture? Labia Majoris. Do you guys like or dislike? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
That one of the beauties of the diversity of the human race our vagina's come in all different shapes and colors, it's purely genetics that make them vary.
I prefer dark long or shoulder length hair that's clean, soft and smells good
Boobs need to be natural, size doesn't really matter much
I like nice nipples....the longer the better
I'm not into dog ears or bologna lips , makes me want to take a pair of scissors and cut all that shit off
Most of the ladies I see have natural tans... they were born with them
I prefer a wild colored merkin maybe tiger stripes. then when I get tired of it I just ripp that bitch off.
Natural Hair and Real Boobs with some attitude....
Real just like the innocent next door girl, nothing artifitual
Clean and all real, all natural, finger-licking good.
I prefer natural. The more real and well groomed you look, the better, I hate manmades, means that what am admiring is not you, but what you can pay for. It is ofcourse ok to get a hair cut or style it and color it but that i think is grooming and does not alter your naturalness.
Her hair can be real or fake(wig/weave) but no man made boobs. They just don't feel right. Sometimes, they don't even look right.
I think men like real over mm. I get asked all the time if mine are real and are pleasantly surprised when I say they are real.

I've also been told that my hair looks better naturally brunette than when i was blonde.

It really comes down to preference
Natural over MM 99% of the time. Hair color...as long as it looks like a real color (blonde, brunette, auburn, etc.), it's good. HOWEVER, I see too many girls these days (mostly latinas...not hatin', just a fact) with that deep red with a purplish tint that think it looks good. It doesn't. It's like blue food....it just isn't appetizing. Also, no skunk head...you know, bleach blond with a black stripe down the middle. Stupid. Tan lines are nice but not a show stopper, and I prefer a little grass on the playground, if ya know whudda mean!