Trump wins South Carolina!!!

Glenn Greenwald on Haley's humiliating loss in South Carolina:

Nikki Haley getting crushed in her own home state - despite massive sums from anti-Trump billionaires - is the funniest thing to happen since Liz Cheney got destroyed by 36 points in her own state's GOP primary.

The media's most beloved Republicans are the most hated by voters. Originally Posted by berryberry
Maybe when carefully handpicked per your example. Haley lost her home state. OK. She's staying in. It's good to have another choice. I'm voting for haley in texas come super Tuesday
Gavin Newsome said the quiet part out loud. Called her “our best surrogate”. OUR meaning Deep State.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4486126...ate-trump/amp/

She’s the Deep States candidate. They’re funding her. She’s still getting crushed. In her home state.More people are awake now than ever. They’re probably going to assassinate Trump. Probably tried several times already.

Do you believe Nik “Deadbrain” Haley won 39.5% of the “Republican” vote yesterday in the South Carolina primary???

Deadbrain Nik allegedly only won Columbia County, Charleston County, and Beaufort County (my home county).

Nik drew 200 people to the last “rally” in Beaufort.

I don’t buy into Nik’s 39.5% being REAL.

Do you???

In any event, President Trump won a landslide victory in South Carolina and only a candidate with a dead brain would stay in the race against President Trump.

Just sayin.’

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020IN2024
Nik “Deadbrain” Haley is a Klaus Schwab WEF globalist and a RINO.

In my opinion, Nik is a communist who seeks to have a ruling elite served by a servant class.

REAL Patriots in South Carolina and America do not vote for communists.

Just my opinion!!!

What is yours???

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020IN2024
A communist you don't say?

Ooo and a RINO which means what again?

Usually when I hear that word it refers to a Conservative who thinks for themselves and does not consult the Republican playbook on issues that really aren't the governments business anyway but I am always open to a better definition.

If anyone on the ballot fits into the RINO category it would be Trump though a lot of Republicans don't speak on that fact because he is their only hope come November.

That vote by the way is all that really matters SC went for Trump just like all the polls said it would and those same polls have him in a dead heat against Biden.

Haley is a solid candidate caught up in a shitshow that she will be better off walking away from there will be no winners in 2024 the way its going
... Nikki is a piss-poor candidate. ... Ron Desantis is more
popular than her... Trump is correct - as He WON South Carolina
- that the Republican Party is very United...

... Republicans (and Independents) Love Trump! ...

#### Salty
Haley lost her home state. OK. She's staying in. It's good to have another choice. I'm voting for haley in texas come super Tuesday Originally Posted by winn dixie
Haley got humiliated in her home state. Lost by 20 points. the race is over. Everyone knows that.
Contrary to how Mr Trump conducts himself it is possible to appreciate a win without trying to demean everyone else in the process.

But I realize people will stay mad at her for the sober commentary she had for Trump in early 2021 its a shame because having her on the ticket as VP would give him a needed boost.

"Trump’s weaknesses in the exit polls will ring familiar. Haley won independents, those who aren’t evangelical Christians, college graduates, first-time voters, moderates, non-gun owners, and those who oppose a national abortion ban."

These are important issues to a lot of independent voters. So Trump did win SC but he isn't doing well within the group he needs to swing the votes back his way
Haley got humiliated in her home state. Lost by 20 points. the race is over. Everyone knows that. Originally Posted by berryberry
Trump won sc
40 percent of the vote is very respectable. Many of those will not vote for trumpf. And less than four percent of her votes were from dems.
She's staying in. I know I'll be proud to vote for Nikki haley in March and november
Trump won sc
40 percent of the vote is very respectable. Many of those will not vote for trumpf. And less than four percent of her votes were from dems.
She's staying in. I know I'll be proud to vote for Nikki haley in March and november Originally Posted by winn dixie
Haley HUMILIATED in her home state

At least 40%, perhaps more of her support was from Democrats. Of course they won't vote for Trump. They wouldn't vote for Haley in the fall either. They are just using her as the useful idiot she is

She has zero chance to win and just lost another big money donor tired of seeing their money go up in flames.

Haley is finished even if she won't admit it
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ina-haley.html

Not all Conservatives feel confident after SC turnout
The Koch organization will stop funding Haley. That’s a shocker. They’re globalists pretending to be conservatives.
I know I'll be proud to vote for Nikki haley in March and november Originally Posted by winn dixie
She won’t be on the ballot.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ina-haley.html

Not all Conservatives feel confident after SC turnout Originally Posted by DNinja69
You lap that shit up with no historical perspective at all. Trumps primary wins are miles above any previous, opposed candidate who then went on to win the general election.
The more I look at the numbers in SC where evangelical bible thumping voters turned out for Trump despite his not at all living up to their standards of conduct really just shows us this is about getting Biden out of office. Fair motivation to be sure. But their is not much actual support for Trump which is likely true nationally as well and he definitely has the core Republican base vote locked up.

SC would have looked a lot different if Haley has a little more support nationally and there were some questions about whether Trump was going to be the nominee. But that is not the reality so he will continue to put up some good numbers in pre-season and once we get into the playoff run when Trump needs the moderate and independents to turn out and cast a vote we are going to see that a lot of people simply are not willing to forgive his past sins. Not this time around
... New Rasmussen Poll has Trump leading Biden by 6 points nationally.
And by 16 points with Independent voters.

And Bloomberg News/Morning Consult Poll has Trump up Well
in the swing states. ...

... THIS TIME around.

#### Salty