NCNS - NikkiVikkiSix

Seriously, do you find it that hard to go to a dinner party, or at least a bar, and strike up a conversation with women? There is absolutely no reason to have to pay women to be in your company and to talk to them. Fuck them? Yeah, but talk, no.

One of the worst things any of us older guys could do is spend too much time getting to know some of these ladies and developing feelings for them. This isn't Pretty Woman. Originally Posted by citizen44
Haa! OP pays women to talk and hang out for the same reasons you pay for play BCD. Ease, convenience, sense of control, lower standard of expectations and emotional baggage.

There you go again with the Pretty Woman movie reference. Op has never insinuated he wants to find a RW SO. Props to him for not playing with the emotions a scared divorecee, because we all know us woman don't need sex in the equation to get emotionally hurt.
There is absolutely no reason to have to pay women to be in your company and to talk to them. Fuck them? Yeah, but talk, no.

One of the worst things any of us older guys could do is spend too much time getting to know some of these ladies and developing feelings for them. This isn't Pretty Woman. Originally Posted by citizen44
Damn you C4, I was just learning how to not like you and you come along with this post that makes so much sense.
I hate you man.
Ease, convenience, sense of control, lower standard of expectations and emotional baggage. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
That's not a real conversation. That's like paying someone to play chess with you but they will never try to beat you because they are afraid you will stop paying them. If I truly was desperate enough to pay someone just to talk to me, I gaurantee I could find a ton of women willing to do it for under $50/hour.

Op has never insinuated he wants to find a RW SO. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I didn't say he wants a SO. I said he doesn't have to pay women to talk to him. It's easy to find women to talk to almost any where you go.

Props to him for not playing with the emotions a scared divorecee, because we all know us woman don't need sex in the equation to get emotionally hurt. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I never suggested he lie to anyone. If you date and never agree to be exclusive, whether I'm screwing a civvie or a hooker is none of her business. She's welcome to shag whomever she wants.

There you go again with the Pretty Woman movie reference Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I use the movie reference because it's frequently fitting, unfortunately. It's not that I think providers and hobbiest aren't deserving of finding that special someone, I just think relationships are hard enough and most of the guys on here don't have the mental toughness to survive discovery of her past. Think of all the guys too scared to give a girl a no on a review or post a NCNS thread because of the drama. Do you want one of those guys standing by your side when the neighbors find out?

95% of all the providers I've seen are around 24-26 or so. What if I started spending a lot of time with one and we started having feelings for each other. What if she wants kids? Most of us are 45-60. We aren't going to do that. Hell, I might even be older than her parents.

When I see guys spending a lot of time with providers (paid or not), I just think they are setting themselves up for pain and drama. Almost any guy wanting to go to a hooker social fall into this group.
ugh, I couldn't multi quote like u, so ill go by numbers.
1. a 25 year old probably wont try to beat u, true.
2. Lucky you can find woman to talk to everywhere, not true for all men.
3. lol. you make RW dating seem so simple and easy.
4.exactly my point, drama here with girls doing a job, much more drama with women doing it because they want to.
Irrelevant your experience. You have said time and time again u son't want to talk. The type of guys that want to talk usually do it with a Provider in their age group.(hence OP's hx , we know at least 2 he has seen).
and no one was talking about having an SO provider, irrelevant.
Gotta add, you know how I respect your opinion, in this case though you are only seeing it from ur viewpoint of why u hobby. but I feel ya, sometimes it is hard for me to understand why on Earth a Provider would have a Pimp, but.... thankfully I have never been alone with no support system and I had lots of love in my life, so i cannot judge why these girls do this.
YOU say you have lots of friends and could talk with a woman anywhere,
be grateful u have that type of personality, some guys don't but wish they did.
Haa! OP pays women to talk and hang out for the same reasons you pay for play BCD. Ease, convenience, sense of control, lower standard of expectations and emotional baggage.

There you go again with the Pretty Woman movie reference. Op has never insinuated he wants to find a RW SO. Props to him for not playing with the emotions a scared divorecee, because we all know us woman don't need sex in the equation to get emotionally hurt. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I'm not too sure about that part....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...ighlight=woman
The only thing I'm looking for is a classy, intelligent, sexy woman whom I can enjoy some time away from home with. As I have insinuated from day one.

Citizen, I'm married - I have a SO. I'm not looking for a new one. However, my wife and I have divergent interests, and I'd like to quietly pursue my interests. Whether you (or the rest of the gang) feel like I spend my money wisely is my own decision. I'm sitting here drinking a $140 bottle of wine. I wouldn't trade it for a BJ. I'd prefer to share this wine with someone instead of drinking it alone - but among the large list of things my wife doesn't do (including sex) is drink wine.

For a myriad of reasons, both work and community related - we will always present a strong and united front, so I pursue my tastes quietly. I've said all of this before.

That doesn't make a NCNS any less annoying; and I continue to hope someone out there is going to check in and make sure NikkiVikkiSix is alright - I don't presume unprofessionalism or rudeness from the start with everyone.

With the exception of Lorde...and good grief man. Who left the gate of the cunt farm open and let you wander free? Go back to the Ban-A-Palooza thread and your discussion about crying like a little girl while taking it in your bum. Apologies if it seems like I'm avoiding most of your attempts at starting a fight, but in the battle of wits, you're unarmed, unarmored, and unworthy.
I will break this down for you traveling victim,,,,

A lady won't see you after the wreckless mistake YOU MADE with Fancy.
You used her electronic device to log into Eccie and it was at your suggestion,,,
****NOT HER*******.
Go get your own devices and leave the ladies property alone.
A mature adult takes full BLAME,,,,You didn't step up and
make that public annoucement or apologize to Fancy.
Throwed her under the bus,,,,You don't ACT sorry for
what you did.
You have common knowledge about computer operations,,,

And you complain that a reputable Lady did a NCNS,,,,,,
I believe there is more to the story and she has the
missing link to this NCNS you claim,,,
Lorde, I too would like to hear from NikkiVikkiSix. That makes two of us.

And since you're stalking me, I'm going to leave this here. Thinking about adding it to my signature.

Add my name to the List,,,I am a bitch taking it in the azz and crying like a little girl. Originally Posted by Lorde
ouch!!^^ TG gotta change his name to OG,,,
Street smarts begins the gangster, but hookers, shooting down trolls, and getting banned at least once must finish him.
Very great opinions and FACTS Gentleman

she is very well known I hope that nothing happened to her and she's OK.

Damn you C4, I was just learning how to not like you and you come along with this post that makes so much sense.
I hate you man.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I'm not too sure about that part....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...ighlight=woman Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Welcome to the club.

Here's an idea. Set up another meeting with her....and log in to your eccie account on her laptop or phone.

That'd be funny as hell. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
She's pretty seasoned, and you're pretty newbie.
Maybe ???
Pick another and move on.
NVS is a class act ....... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Miss 6 ain't a flake.
Hope she's alright.. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
You Mr IG are LOT smarter then this Papi

You haven't heard her side of the story papi ? You don't even know if its true or not. or what caused her not to show up. you base your whole decision on one person who is posting this. I understand taking it into consideration but I only believe Facts.

there is three sides of the story his side her side then there is true.

I did ONE NCNS even though the gentleman was mad and posted something on the site I understood and he had wasted his time and was mad. when I was able to contact them and explained everything to him we set up a makeup session I gave him the best special that I could think of to the point where he felt that he would tip me a great amount. from that day he has become one of my regulars. I always offer him the same special and he never wants to take it but I know that for the mistake I made that was out of my control he deserve that much. and the fact that he gave me another chance to make it up to him.

NCNS are irritating and inconvenient, no matter who the tard happens to be.

Every working guy here knows the logistics that go into planning a session during the workday, not to mention a multi-hour one. To have a hooker flake without the courtesy of a follow-up apology call, whether grandma died, the dog died, sick kid, or neighbour's sick mother, is highly unprofessional.

Dunno about the rest of you, but earns her a spot on my pay-no-mind list.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I hope she's ok as well.

Regardless of the reason a simple text, pm, email, tweet, smoke signals, or call to the OP would have been the professional thing to do period. We all understand that emergencies do happen.
=mochamagicman

I don't think I will ever disagree with you on anything and you are 100% correct. In my personal opinion the gentleman should give the provider sometime at least 24 hours. God for bed she is somewhere when she can only make one Phone call. I don't think she will be calling him for that one phone call or if she had a death in the family. my point is just like the gentleman should also the provider she give sometime to see if they get a reply or a reason why I could not make it to that appointment.