HPV

So, are you 1000% sure you don't already have it from maybe before you started in the hobby? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
my remark was about the idea that most guys have had lots of sex by age 26.. not me at that age!
Good morning everyone I’m new on this site and very excited to be here! I will be traveling to the Tampa area next week does anyone know of any good restaurants?
Good morning everyone I’m new on this site and very excited to be here! I will be traveling to the Tampa area next week does anyone know of any good restaurants? Originally Posted by Sarahlove1
This made me laugh a bit. Did you read the subject?
I would up the donation to be with a provider who could assure she has had the HPV vaccine. I believe you can see the other stuff, herpes, etc. Cannot tell if a woman has Human Pappilomavirus. It might not be a big deal, but every young woman should have the vaccine, if only to protect themselves from cervical cancer. Originally Posted by df9251
There are some medically documented cases of guys who have gotten mouth cancer due to DATY. Cervical cancer and mouth cancer can be, and sometimes are, from the same virus.

Be careful of women who don't take care of themselves, and don't care if they infect anyone else.

Be cool and careful. You will have a long list of "Will not see" ladies.