spinner or thicker?

Okay, I was just asking, im afraid you won't find your answer here, its just too many men. Lol. There are men who love all women. All shapes and sizes and color. I do not think you will find an overwhelming response to one particular size.
There are men who love all women. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
T.G. Shepard said it best for me.....
I've known some painted ladies that sparkled in the light
Country girls that loved the lover's moon
Some I never really knew,though I always wanted to
Some I only met once in a room

Some said they liked my smile, others of them stayed awhile
While others left me on the run
This is the only way, only way I have to say
I loved them every one

Big, little or short or tall, wish I could've kept them all
I loved them every one
Like to thank them for their charm, holding me in their arms
And I hoped they had some fun

Here's to the ladies, in salons and living rooms
Summer nights that lasted until dawn
Here's to the memories, everyone's a part of me
Oh, I loved them everyone

JMHO...
Yeah... it depends on what I want.

Sometimes I want an aggressive session. I like spinners best for that. You literally (and gently, lol) put them where you want them, rock it, move them, and do it again.

Sometimes I want to almost feel a connection, and I want passion, not aggression. In my experience from college (and very limited experience in the hobby), "thicker" girls tend to fit this bill a little more. Also on a tangent, I finish quicker with thicker girls. It's because their apple pie feels warmer to me... I guess bigger a bigger oven helps hold in heat, lol. ... or I just imagine it. It could be a result of my first experience with a 150 lb girl in college, I finished very fast because I wasn't prepared for how hot she was down there. ... that and I was completely wasted.

** EDIT: Toned down the language in the post... metaphors ftw!
Spinner . . . a short spinner.

I am not a large person myself and prefer a short petite partner.
Hmmm,

What day of the week is this?

I don't mean to demean a serious question. Real estate people have a mantra: "Location, location, location." In the hobby, I'd suggest, it ought to be: "Attitude, attitude, attitude." In other words, if you project the attitude that I'm going to have a really good time with you, regardless of your girth, and you follow up on that with how you treat me, then I'm REALLY likely to have a good time.

But, if you are strictly talking about marketing image--then in these parts opt for the spinner.
All things being equal, I'd rather have some curves than pointy knees and elbows.
Prefer short, but taller OK.

Either way...

BMI between 17 and 24 and all natural.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Height isn't much of an issue with me. . . but I prefer smaller breasted, petite spinners with nice shapely asses. When I say "shapely"... I don't mean "pronounced" or "big.... just not flat... a little "roundness" to it!

Generally speaking.... thinner is better than thicker for me!
I'm a tall woman who's *thick* with curves. Not thick as in fat, flabby.
But thick as in solid. Due to I work out, can squat over a 100lbs, I bike, and walk/run 8-10 miles 4-5 days a week. All while still maintaining my womanly curves. Yet some guys have complained to me, that they *can't* pinch any fat on me and that I shouldn't call myself thick or curvy.
But I do, because that's how I view & enjoy myself. If I didn't have the solid muscle, I'd be a tall skinny bean pole and that's not attractive on a woman with my frame. (been there, was a spinner and felt horrible).
Thick & curvy is beautiful! Whether it's solid or soft. It's all pretty darn beautiful!

It all depends on my mood. It also depends on how one defines "thicker". I mainly am attracted to the spinner. Well, actually a notch up from spinner. Spinner kind of implies a stick figure-- petite pixie. It also implies someone on the shortish side-- under 5-6 or so. I tend to go for the girls in the 5-8 range with some curves to their body. I tend to classify this as the athletic type. As for thicker, I think of it in terms of the density of a provider-- well toned, well defined muscles that are tight and taut. To me thicker is even more athletic-- no fat, just built solid. I had an awesome experience with a provider who could be described as thicker. She had excellent muscle control. That came in handy during RCG

After that, I guess we can get into terms for more of the "soft bodies"-- average, fluff, curvy, etc. Not my cup of tea unless the individual has a stellar reputation or award winning personality. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I'm 5'8 and I've never heard one complaint about my height. I've heard that my presence is a bit intimidating heheheehe.
I'm 5'8 and I've never heard one complaint about my height. I've heard that my presence is a bit intimidating heheheehe. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm 5'8, too. I really hate being taller than the guy though.
I'm 5'8 and I've never heard one complaint about my height. I've heard that my presence is a bit intimidating heheheehe. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

You must be seeing some short dudes.
You must be seeing some short dudes. Originally Posted by burkalini
Nope. He wasn't talking about my height when he said that. The guy that said that was taller than I am.
both, someone in between. there are times when I have "moods" for a type (or color), but typically, both and between (as long as she's wet and willing).