First alert ever...all the way back to ASPD

Maybe posting while sober is a better idea...That bullshit from the OP made no sense whatsoever....Give me more periods and paragraphs and maybe my dumb ass can comprehend better.
  • Addy
  • 08-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Since I only do outcall I definitely want more information. I'm just a tad bit confused on what happened. You went to a apt and once arrived he didn't answer the phone and you didn't have a apt number? Did I get tgat correct?
Yes, i am pissed off. I'm gonna make it short. Because i hate drama. Originally Posted by jamiejo
That really sucks this happened to you. It happens to everyone eventually and I sympathize.

I can't help but wonder what the long version would be like. So thanks for the short version.

Also notice how the paragraphs prevent your head from exploding.
I'm about to make a move to south TX......sure hope I bump into you down there!!!
I miss me some JamieJo!
Jamiejo; two thoughts occurred to me upon reading this.

1.) Schizophrenia is nothing to make fun of.

2.) That's a pretty funny post on the face of it. ;-)

LOL.

P.S. No ill-will intended; sarcasm is difficult in forums.

~Hal

Yes, i am pissed off. I'm gonna make it short. Because i hate drama. So i'm only going to be able to give you what I have. :-) . He was a no call no show. words, it was Lol i don't even know for sure if that qualifies for a no call no show. For real.normally i would just started having a learning experience. But nothing tell aaron here. Owners don't even know how to explain it. I have the address i had everything except the room number.anyway, i didn't have the room number because i did not ask for it. I did not see any reason to meet you because this has never happened before. Not like this. Anywho here is the info i have. If you want more info in the exact details please call me. i will be thrilled to share are the details with you. What do you mean by there are aside from what i have posted here now.
his name is M**t. his handle? Could not tell you. I know i had his number saved in my phone forever . Lol but it did pop up as blank blank blank blank whenever he called me. That's all i really can tell you except the phone number is
5!2-76!-dos!£for. well that was creative!. Lol yeah the address is being silly place on west las colinas boulevard very near the freeway and right beside some very nice condominium looking apartments.the location was in las colinas. As i said before this is my first alert and read some of them, but i'm not sure the guidelines. Hell i can barely put a picture in my ads!. Anyway i really feel like this is a waste of my time but i also feel like no one else should have to suffer the same financial loss.and i guess my main reason for posting this when i normally don't is because there's not really anything i could have done differently.i mean again i will say i'm kind of at a loss here. Anytime anything like this has ever happened to me. There's some sort of flaw on my part. sometimes just bad judgement. Set my hindsight always show me what i did ron. With this one there was nothing. So my confusion is my biggest fear. That's all i'm saying. granted i dont screen in the same fashion the other ladies do. I have my own thing. But as i said i never saw this coming. So i'm kind of dumbfounded.
With no explanation.fair warning or anything. The question is still on my mind ssa why and i'm not sure what any of the possible answers are i just don't know. So anyway there it is. I honestly hope he is ok. And i'm a dummy so i'm going to automatically think that something could have happened to him. i hope not, but i just don't get it. Very very out of the normal for me. Originally Posted by jamiejo
That's what it sounds like, Addy.....but I think most of us are confused, to say the least.