Thrill of the unknown?

I am offended! We on behalf of the AA community featuring the likes of: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Ben Car....um nevermind. We are not the only people who enjoy pieces from the Classical and Baroque era's of music. We are also not the only ones that must have their inclusion of Operatic perfection from Pavarotti, Domingo, and Carreras on a regular basis.

It's actually good music you should give it a try! It's not fair to be subjected to such stereotypes! Why, I feel like to get my "Canon in D" on while I mellow out with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon '85'!

DISCLAIMER......This statement was made with the intention of generating laughter........DISCLAIMER Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
R. Kelly it is!
Beethoven-blasting black men out there Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
a REAL black man uses a Glock 9 to blast Beethoven..

it's a joke people.. DarkeyKong is my other handle.
Hahaha! That made me laugh for sure. But there ARE some sophisticated, Cabernet-drinking, Beethoven-blasting black men out there and I STILL think that's hot It's about what's inside that counts Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I enjoy all these genres of music, I love wine, I am fairly educated and well spoken. However, I probably wouldn't define myself as sophisticated. I would just as rather goof off and joke than to do something like discuss the current political environment (which is a bit of a joke in itself).

But hey, 2 out of 3 ain't too shabby!
a REAL black man uses a Glock 9 to blast Beethoven..

it's a joke people.. DarkeyKong is my other handle. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Roflmao nice
I like dorky guys like me that I can shoot the shit with and if you can make me laugh I'm going to fuck your brains out. A good looking body is great but personality is what keeps me loyal.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
DK and Chung....fing funny dudes.
I do like showing up and see "pleasure" in the eyes when they see I am not a troll
I think that the 3 most important things that providers look for are, a)Not psycho , b)Respectful and c)Benjamins of course. If the client is attractive then that is an added bonus for them.

I let them know that I'm a big ass cornfed white boy because some might not like to see big men. If they don't, it's cool, I ain't mad at them. If they do, well that's cool too. IMO as long as both parties are respectful of one another, it will be a fun experience.

We all like different things, just play nice.
I like to think of sessions with me as character building exercises.
having fun with a stranger turns me on! I like that there are no feelings attached & no extra baggage. U donate, we screw like bunnies, then back to the real world like nothing ever happened.
I def get a blind date type of rush moments before meeting someone for the first time and I like it #ThrillOfTheUnknown
I usually send a picture and height, weight description after the initial contact as well as a copy of my review if I write one just think it's fair.... Kinda like the OP stated thought it was only fair to give them the option to decide if we are compatible for a mutually pleasurable experience. Definitely don't want a let's get this over with session.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2015, 10:09 PM
having fun with a stranger turns me on! I like that there are no feelings attached & no extra baggage. U donate, we screw like bunnies, then back to the real world like nothing ever happened. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
My kind of girl, suck, fuck, bust a nut and see you when I see you.
I'm 6'3'. Does that count?