Shall I retire?

Hey Chloe,

Well, you've got your answer. The local guys are happy to adjust and
"toe the line" to ensure your safety and comfort. I hope to see you
again myself.

SC
The pain pills must be wearing off.

As long as the toe is immobilized, it would not bother me. A broken toe does not change the fact you are gorgeous.

Do not quit, unless you had thoughts of doing so before.
  • jr
  • 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM
All of this talk about Chloe's feet is getting me horny.
  • Chloe
  • 05-20-2010, 02:46 PM
I am speechless
  • cnym
  • 05-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Chloe,
Looks like we all

No retirement for you, Just take care of the broken Toe for now, see your Friends when you can.

You are an

see you soon

Bill
I am excited about trying new fun and flexability
I am more horney now thinking about how I may not be able to get it. Originally Posted by Chloe
Didn't realize you felt this way . . . wish we had a chance to try something before you left

Glad the folks in upstate NY were able to talk you around . . . now I have something to look forward to later this summer!
  • Aguy
  • 05-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Here's your chance to get us pamper you. Use it for all it is worth. A broken toe should be good for someone to fetch your lunch and dinner or draw a bath for you.
Chloe

a lady with a bad toe wow a new twist. keep working

remember the russian lady on the saprano's she was always busy.

people here like you !
  • GP
  • 05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
You have a lot of friends here Chloe. You know that as well as me. Whatever you decide, you know we will all support.
  • dhemm
  • 05-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Saw a reference to this thread in the Houston forums today and since I had a session with you just prior to your accident and then had another session with you the day following your accident , I think can offer some insight on your situation.
Unless you are in worse shape than the day following the accident , I would hardly describe your condition as barely able to use crutches.
I have a 4x4 truck and you got in and out of it without any assistance from me. You moved at a very brisk pace while on the crutches.
Although I just came to take you to get something to eat , while we were eating , you indicated that you were still good for a session, but were concerned you would not be at 100 %.
My take on the 2nd session, while we had to be careful in regards to your broken toe , It was still a great session.
If I were in New York I would not hesitate to schedule with you.
Looking forward to your return to Texas.
The facts: I have recently had an accident and broke my toe.
I can not walk.
I can barely use crutches.

The questions: Should I still provide even though I am not "up to par"? Will I still be desireable in this condition?
Would you cancel with me if I told you this happened to me?
Shall I go another route?

My thoughts: My toe's broken . . . not my p**sy lol.
I am not as "able bodied" so I am less than I desire to be physically.
I am excited about trying new fun and flexability
I feel like I could be more of a burden than a provider.
I am more horney now thinking about how I may not be able to get it. lol
I don't want to ruin my reputation with this.
I can not afford to not work for two months.
I feel more empathetic towards people who deal with this all the time.

I am yet again holding my heart out and personal thoughts to you for your advice and thoughts. Please be honest and candid even though you feel as though it may hurt me.
Originally Posted by Chloe
  • GP
  • 05-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Looking forward to your return to Texas. Originally Posted by dhemm
I am not sure us guys up here are going to allow Chloe to make another visit to Texas. LOL J/K of course!

We expect her returned in the same if not better condition than when she left.
ok how did the toe get broken? If bcd, is there film?

A or do get in the way of a hug. But you can not run away as fast. But make for a good weapon. Have you learned any tricks you can do with the crutches? Could be a deal maker or breaker.
I am not sure us guys up here are going to allow Chloe to make another visit to Texas. LOL J/K of course!

We expect her returned in the same if not better condition than when she left. Originally Posted by GP
In this case however, I think we're willing to make an exception to the "You break it, you buy it" principle.
Chloe, Look forward to your next visit to the Bayou city..........Hopefully, we can share more than a Cigar on the next trip....

The "Shall I Retire" title is a little bit mis-leading...maybe you should work for FOX news as an alternative. I understand your desire for answers from perspective clients, but what choice do you have? You can't afford to "retire"...so I guess you answered your own question. I think there is much too much emphasis on being "perfect" - because nobody is. I'm sure you are with men that frankly have physical features that are not to your liking...do you say to them "sorry, but some of your physical traits are not to my liking"...NO, you don't. So I think men need to be given a bit more credit than assuming that unless your are perfect that somehow its a reason to retire.