ladies - your preferred bj style

Just as long as she doesn't touch my fart box Originally Posted by tortpicker
Noooo Hell No lol Mine Either lol
I am the deep throat girl so laying on my back with my head hanging off of the bed is best for me. I also am able to lick, suck and slobber on his balls that way. Then if I open my eyes and look up I can see their facial expressions and that always cracks me up. Originally Posted by breannaforfun
Heh

I see what you did there !!!
Since this is an anonymous poll, how do we know the people who have voted are actually female? Or even that they enjoy sucking cock?

That sounds great but do the balls get any attention? You suck a guys balls good enough, it will speed up the big kaboom. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Not me man. I can enjoy having them licked, but if they're sucked, it's painful.

I used to have a GF who enjoyed that. We'd be doing 69 and suddenly she'd BITE DOWN on one of my nuts... I'd scream and she'd laugh. It would completely ruin my erection.

I think she used to have castration fantasies. Not my thing at all. But the rest of the sex was pretty good.
I have an oral fetish...and while I do agree with DM that every guy is different...I prefer to take my time and engage in what I guess is known as cock worship. I an an extremely sensual GFE by nature...so without going into extreme detail, that is my preferred method. My goal is not to get you to blow as quick as possible....I prefer to get you close, than ease up, then return again and again...keeping you on the edge. I use a wide variety of techniques, so it really all depends on the guy. I just enjoy playing with a cock in my mouth...simple enough right?
I have an oral fetish...and while I do agree with DM that every guy is different...I prefer to take my time and engage in what I guess is known as cock worship. I an an extremely sensual GFE by nature...so without going into extreme detail, that is my preferred method. My goal is not to get you to blow as quick as possible....I prefer to get you close, than ease up, then return again and again...keeping you on the edge. I use a wide variety of techniques, so it really all depends on the guy. I just enjoy playing with a cock in my mouth...simple enough right? Originally Posted by sexyblue21
Yes! I don't like quick bjs. I really.love.cock.
With that said, I devote myself to drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, begging with mouth feet, face, neck, breasts and hands all over the cock along with lengthier attention to the cock/balls. And last, but not least, a proper face-fuck is mandatory for me at some point - makes my black pussy ooze with juices like nothing else!
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I bet it's one with cash given either before or after.
thanks to the WOMEN who posted a response.

i understand that every one is different.
but what i am asking is : what is YOUR [that is, you a female provider] preferred style/technique.

which could be slightly different from : what have you found most effective in blowing your client's mind? Originally Posted by pmdelites
A testicle punch always blows there mind
Of course. Before I even get started, I'll make sure to lick & suck all over them. You'll stand up with a wet ass messing with me Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Nina definitely knows her way around your cock and balls. You will not regret it.
  • Iam45
  • 02-09-2016, 11:27 AM
69 DATY BJ is the only one I like. If that is not happening I'd rather wank it while I admire her assets and she is chit chatting with me.

I like to lick freshly trimmed balls and taint before working my way up the shaft.

Swirling my tongue around the head while I gently stroke the shaft with my well manicured hands is next on my list.

Followed by nice slow long strokes with my lips and hand that increase in speed over time.

Then I usually get it in my mind that I want to please your cock in some other way like SS, Russian, whatever we're in the mood for!

Mmmmm, now I'm hungry for cock!

• BLM69
  • 02-09-2016, 09:44 PM
I can verify that.. My balls were soaking wet when I got home from a session with Nina.. Head game is insane Originally Posted by jerkn2u
She sounds like a winner to me, I don't like the cock stroking at all, all mouth and tongue please.
I notice that I tend to be mostly be hands off, and am much more of a slow, sensual, and deep kind of gal. I also love alternating between a more sensual BJ and bursts of intensity. Though my favorite is lying with my head at the edge of the bed, and having my throat and face thoroughly fucked!
If you want to make me cum from a BJ, then hands have to be involved. The only lips strong enough to make me blow are pussy lips. Originally Posted by bobo1cg

Wanna test that theory lol. I love to smack my lips while on some hard cock. When I get a taste of the honey while I make love with my mouth. Ok I'm horny now .
Wanna test that theory lol. I love to smack my lips while on some hard cock. When I get a taste of the honey while I make love with my mouth. Ok I'm horny now . Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
You know it. i'll be back for more soon and we'll if see if you have what it takes, lol.

I like to lick freshly trimmed balls and taint before working my way up the shaft.

Swirling my tongue around the head while I gently stroke the shaft with my well manicured hands is next on my list.

Followed by nice slow long strokes with my lips and hand that increase in speed over time.

Then I usually get it in my mind that I want to please your cock in some other way like SS, Russian, whatever we're in the mood for!

Mmmmm, now I'm hungry for cock!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I love a good ball liking. and those sensual BBBJs...