What Ever Happened to a Good Ole' Fashioned Grudge Fuck?

• Fiero
  • 06-13-2010, 02:03 PM
I got a Fudge Duck once for Easter but I think this is something different.
I've heard of a "mercy" fuck. I thought a grudge fuck was when you fucked somebody to piss off somebody else.

[
So is a grudge fuck where you fuck somebody because you are pissed at them? Originally Posted by slowmover
I would think the key word wouldn't be "because" you're pissed at them but "in spite of" the fact that you're irritated. Hence, the action is rougher and holds a more aggressive approach.

That's the polite side of me speaking, by the way.

Elisabeth
"Grudge fuck" is a term and concept I'm unfamiliar with. I am, however, intimately familiar with the "grovel fuck." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Perhaps we need to research this Elisabeth
I use to could not stand FUBAR....lmao....but I would fuck him silly!...on another note since I am recently single again, I remember the arguements my ex and I would have and it didn't matter what he had said or done, I could always look past it long enough to get some good cock from him! Too bad I've pissed him off to the point of no return and I'm officially cut off now! That sex was super intense so sometimes breaking up to make up is fun! I am all about a challenge!
It was just one of those things that happened and we have not talked about it nor has it been brought up by her or me since then. Her husband would be pissed! BTW, it was a "grudge fuck" for me and her hubby is very conservative and I do not think she has been fucked like that while with him and the way she was moaning, I think she wanted it as bad as I did! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
This situation still sounds hot. Potentially explosive but RAW.

Nice.

Elisabeth
Years ago a former g/f and Ihad been pissed at one another for days and we finally apologized to one another and planned a night out and, hopefully, have it lead up to some makeup sex. As it turned out I was still really pissed at her (I was right, she was wrong and I was just tired of her mopey face and drama-queen demeanor)and when the makeup sex started it was a grudge fuck for me! She was shocked that I was putting such titty-jarring ...intensity....into those thrusts.
According to the women in my life I am quite good at pissing them off.

Originally Posted by Hercules

You, too?
I suppose that a prerequisite to the aforementioned GRUDGE FUCK would be that someone gave a rat's ass................

...then, they would be able to be pissed off - not always a bad thing. But, I'm not so sure that being pissed off in general at life its ownself would qualify as the jumping off point for a true grudge fuck.

I can feel ya, EW, I've been in a generally foul mood for over a week (primarily work related but there have also been a couple of personal ticks, too) but, in my case, it's more like I don't know whether to shit or go blind.
  • PT4ME
  • 06-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Eeee Dubb, I am sure they are still around!!! I had a grudge fuck a while back, not sure exactly what i did, but she sure was angry with me, fucked my brains out.....

-PT-
Eeee Dubb, I am sure they are still around!!! I had a grudge fuck a while back, not sure exactly what i did, but she sure was angry with me, fucked my brains out.....

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME

Quit whining...You know you liked it!
LOL sounds like old times!!!
Quit whining...You know you liked it! Originally Posted by reese foster
Used to date a girl that loved our grudge fucks. Sometimes I suspected she would piss me off just to have them, and years later she admitted it was true. She called it "fucking her with scorn".
Used to date a girl that loved our grudge fucks. Sometimes I suspected she would piss me off just to have them, and years later she admitted it was true. She called it "fucking her with scorn". Originally Posted by PODarkness
"Fucking her with scorn"? Am I the only one that just LOVES this? The new classic. Perfect imagery. Thanks!

Elisabeth