How many more Presidential elections will Texas be a red state?

It simply proves the truth of the statement attributed to Alexander Tyler:

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Unfortunately, we have most likely passed the point of no return.
Yes the ugly smelly hoards of northern liberals are
pouring over our northern borders in ever increasing
numbers and at an alarming rate.

They are leaving their liberal home lands that they
turned into vast waste lands by over taxation,
government regulations, unions, and love of big
government, ect, ect.

Problem is they are bringing all their shit for brain
liberal ideas with them.

No ha ha, to F-ing sad. Originally Posted by bojulay
According to others, these people you are talking about are coming to a place that doesn't have those liberal policies. And why would liberals come to Texas? To change it?

More people are needed to grow an economy. Your statements over-simplify a very complex subject.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Unfortunately, we have most likely passed the point of no return. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then it sounds like you can join Mr. Tyler and die happy.

Simple and over-simplify are your favorite concepts. You see observations by single statement of a cherry-picked douche as the fate of the union. Fine. Look at the U.S. as floundering on your level.
Look to your bevy of welfare mommas for solace. Some of their little bastards are probably yours anyway.
why would people coming from failed democrat states bring their same destructive philosophies to texas?

seems rather illogical but then again democrats are illogical and only want things no matter the destructiveness

the jobs are here so they come but maybe they wont change their basic covetousness

as far as hispanics, i think texas is learning how to treat its people and when both texas and more and more hispanics figure that out, we will remain conservative
as far as hispanics, i think texas is learning how to treat its people and when both texas and more and more hispanics figure that out, we will remain conservative Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
How is that theory working out in California, Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada?
How is that theory working out in California, Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada? Originally Posted by bigtex
But they are liberal to begin with, eh?
But they are liberal to begin with, eh? Originally Posted by ExMan

And you are libertarian on social issues? WTF does that mean "Ms. I-Voted-for-Odumbo?"....you seem confused about what you are but there's no confusion that you are a proven coward.....
And you are libertarian on social issues? WTF does that mean "Ms. I-Voted-for-Odumbo?"....you seem confused about what you are but there's no confusion that you are a proven coward..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Shouldn't you be posting some dopey conspiracy thread about liberals and calling everybody "fag" Mr. I'm-A-Deeply-Closeted-Gay-Who-Must-Overcompensate-By-Gay-Bashing"?

Read the sequence of posts that lead into mine. Even a guy with room temperature IQ like you should be able to figure it out.

Just send me that e-mail, you proven hider.
Shouldn't you be posting some dopey conspiracy thread about liberals and calling everybody "fag" Mr. I'm-A-Deeply-Closeted-Gay-Who-Must-Overcompensate-By-Gay-Bashing"?

Read the sequence of posts that lead into mine. Even a guy with room temperature IQ like you should be able to figure it out.

Just send me that e-mail, you proven hider. Originally Posted by ExMan

You had your chance to prove you're a man and you took a pass.....
Then it sounds like you can join Mr. Tyler and die happy.

Simple and over-simplify are your favorite concepts. You see observations by single statement of a cherry-picked douche as the fate of the union. Fine. Look at the U.S. as floundering on your level.
Look to your bevy of welfare mommas for solace. Some of their little bastards are probably yours anyway. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Where is the inaccuracy in Mr. Tyler's statement, Munchie? Or do you just want to post playground rants in large fonts to try to hide your ignorance?
You had your chance to prove you're a man and you took a pass..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
How can I have a chance when you won't reply to my e-mail? You passed on that didn't you. Just hit the Reply button, cretin. It's simple.
I don't know, most Texans are dumb, and as long as that prevails, Texans will vote Republican.
Same for all other Republican states.

Is it lack of education?

It's so funny, the short time I was working in El Paso, my manager had a degree from the UofE and be made about $20K less than I did.

But I'm very happy to be back in CA

Unfortunately, we have most likely passed the point of no return. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And Gary Johnson or Jessie Ventura will be the president some day.

And we're in the fix we're in right now because of the fucking greedhead republican robber-barons who crashed our economy with mortgage derivatives. Got some work to do, but we'll be fine. I see that the flavor of the day in the conservative entertainment industry is comparisons to Greece. Utterly absurd and if you don't understand why the situations are not analagous, fucked if I'll waste time explaining it to you.
I don't know, most Texans are dumb... Originally Posted by waverunner234
You sure about that?

Texas' economy is booming.

California is as broke as a $9 flashlight. The Golden State is going hat in hand to Washington to get money from other states, including Texas and the other "dumb" Republican ones.

So, you are borrowing from people you regard as dumb. Must be humiliating, huh?

They must have "special" kind of smart out there in California - the kind that turns the entire state into a deadbeat.
Is it lack of education?

It's so funny, the short time I was working in El Paso, my manager had a degree from the UofE and be made about $20K less than I did. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Apparently, you are not the only Californian that is overpaid by $20K. It's kind of endemic on the Left Coast, isn't it?

The REAL funny thing is, you don't see the connection to the bankruptcy of your state. Is it lack of education?