Russian missiles cross into Poland during strike on Ukraine

So who actually did it?

Was it Belarus? No
Was it Ukraine? Yes
Or was it Poland itself? Absolutely Not.

Why not ask the "fifty intelligence professionals" that certified that Russia was directly involved in the Hunter Biden lap-top scandal? Originally Posted by ICU 812
You were just trying to get something to run to the mod about similar to your good friend. You didn’t pose any question about the topic, but that is your Trump hating mo. What a freaking joke. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

I have no interest in what you suggest.

I also have no interest in any conversations with you.
Of this Guideline . . .
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
I also have no interest in any conversations with you.[/QUOTE]

Laughable,comical!

Gee how can I sleep tonight?

You have no interest in a conversation with anyone! All of your replies to anyone that dares to disagree with your TDS, ARE insulting and demeaning to whoever you are replying too. Somehow you evaded the axe. Kudos to you , keep it up!
Yawn.....

Try to follow the forum guidelines.
Yawn.....

Try to follow the forum guidelines. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Like you? Run along Skipper
Yawn...
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2022, 09:33 AM
Who will be the laughing stock of this thread ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
My vote is the premature orginal poster!
Thread Closed -
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.