Meredith, Sweetest MILF in DFW "Provider of the Day"

Thank you guys (and girls!) for being so cool!
seems to me that the P.o.D. is randomly selected by the eccie computer program. dont think there are humans involved other than defining the algorithm ...

and guys dropling over the sexy eccie providers selected, me included.
esp over ms meredith :^}
I have not had the opportunity of meeting with you*Meredith*have only heard great things,*Congratulations*on your day!! Originally Posted by *Ginger*
Ginger, I would be happy to do a threesome with you and Meredith, she is as terrific as you are...

Not sure I would survive both of you...lol
Ginger, I would be happy to do a threesome with you and Meredith, she is as terrific as you are...

Not sure I would survive both of you...lol Originally Posted by OldGuyInRichardson
I'm Flattered*OldGuyRichardson*and take it as a compliment for sure two very Awesome Women and classy Gentlemen as yourself..i will have to decline ..It's just not my style
It was nice meeting Meredith. Hope you had a happy "POD" day!
Congrats MEREDITH!!
  • jwood
  • 08-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Thank you guys (and girls!) for being so cool! Originally Posted by Meredith
Congrats Meredith, your the cool one.
For years I have wanted to ask this...

Why do some guys get so excited when someone is picked, at random, as POD?
FWP u have to know this lady to understand !!!
Congrats to Meredith- she is an awesome woman and a ton of fun BCD- have not reviewed yet but she is the BOMB fellas!!
FWP u have to know this lady to understand !!! Originally Posted by silverstate53
To understand the excitement and offering congratulations of being picked at random?
Meridith is in the Top two experiences I have had here!!! She rocks!!!!