? For providers who don't screen

I remember when I first started and I was not screening at all it was a lot of just going with my gut and hoping that it would be a safe meeting. I didn't see everyone who called after a while you a good sense of reading a persons voice, trying to weasel out the disingenuous and intoxicated people. I am just lucky that I didn't have a dangerous encounter, I thank the hooker gods for that.

*Give prop to the hooker gods*

I didn't start screening until I decided I didn't want to be just another CL girl and started getting serious about being a high quality hooker.
another reason I didn't screen because the concept of screening had seemed tedious and complicated before I started taking note of other providers screening techniques. Since I am doing this for a while I want to make sure that I am safe and have the best encounters with people that are positively compatible with me. I couldnt live without screening nowadays, but it is so much easier to screen than it was like 3 or 4 years ago and since girls can check messages more frequently thanks to technology it doesn't take as long. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

+1 and lmao at the hooker gods. I used to not screen because I didn't know any better! Again, more than gracious nothing bad ever happened. Now that I know better, I do better!