who has the prettiest pussy??...

The one I'm eating at the time!!!!!
nice thread
Thanks Tawny... nice avatar!!
this thread would be so much more fun with photos. darn those eccie rules!
this thread would be so much more fun with photos. darn those eccie rules! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

I recall a thread from the ancient past where the subbject was best breasts. Lots of nice pics!
With obviously very little experience, I think I like Naughty_jasmine69's the best so far. I'm hoping to add contenders as soon as possible though.
this thread would be so much more fun with photos. darn those eccie rules! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I agree 100% sensualanaa. A picture is worth a thousand words.... However, I was hoping this thread would lead to guys wanting to see some of the ladies mentioned just to see for themselves. I know I've added a couple of ladies already.. and for those of you who emailed me photos... THANK YOU!!!!!! I think I'll be eating breakfast, lunch, dinner AND desert at the Y... mmmm.. desert pussy!!!
I agree 100% sensualanaa. A picture is worth a thousand words.... However, I was hoping this thread would lead to guys wanting to see some of the ladies mentioned just to see for themselves. I know I've added a couple of ladies already.. and for those of you who emailed me photos... THANK YOU!!!!!! I think I'll be eating breakfast, lunch, dinner AND desert at the Y... mmmm.. desert pussy!!! Originally Posted by PhotoFantasies
Well, I think it worked, because I def want to see some of the ladies mentioned now! Especially Safire! Yum!
Between seeing ladies in the hobby and photographing them for a living, I can honestly say that Safire is in an elite group.. definitely in my top five pretty kitties of all time. I shoot for several major men's magazines, and have worked with some awesome models, and none of them were a match for safire~~!!
Check out my kitty:
Attached Images File Type: jpg shaved.jpg (79.1 KB, 1282 views)
This will probably get me in trouble, but just for the record, this is MY favorite. This is the only angle I can show and keep it tasteful, and I won't reveal her identity.. but she IS a verified provider in the Dallas area. ... and it tastes as good as it looks~~!!

Great ... just fucking great ... another thread about boardman.
photofantasies i understand where your coming from, however it is subjective. What maybe pretty to you maybe ugly to me Posting closed pussy pics are not against the rules if i am not mistaken.
Totally agree Thatdude.. that is why I wanted to hear everyone's opinion.. they come in all shapes and sizes and even I can't tell you my absolute favorite.. BUT hearing about someone else's favorite might just convince me to try somebody new who I have overlooked There is a lot of candy in the store, but sometimes we just need someone to say.. "here.. try this!"

and yes you MAY post photos of closed pussies as I understand it.. so everyone feel free to beautify this thread if you feel the need.

I've been told I have a pretty pussy.. And don't let me forget tasty