Pregnant Provider

When u have milk I'm in with u
Hello Maci (ginger), it would help if u would reply to requests for dates via txt. I tried baby...now I c ur moving back to midwest...sorry to c u depart. U were wonderful for me! Godd luck n may God bless u forever!
Oh Baby...it would help if u replied to requests for dates via txts. I texted u 2 weeks ago but got no reply. Now I c ur moving away, what ashame. Take care n may God bless u,
Open up that menu a bit and I'm all in !
I'd like to see you.
Looking through your reviews, I would guess it has more to do with your limited menu. Not into kissing and bbbj limits your audience quite a bit. Add in the pregnancy fetish aspect and it limits it further. Originally Posted by still-asleep
It is try that her menu is limited. But in her defense, she does provide CFS, allows SS, n FIV...but onchaff barges 100/hhr n 160/hr. I would take this anytime from a pretty lady with a great personality, beautiful bubble butt, n nice natural tits. She Is worth it. I will miss her.
It is try that her menu is limited. But in her defense, she does provide CFS, allows SS, n FIV...but onchaff barges 100/hhr n 160/hr. I would take this anytime from a pretty lady with a great personality, beautiful bubble butt, n nice natural tits. She Is worth it. I will miss her. Originally Posted by hotamale
Most ladies offer CFS and FIV.

Most guys want BBBJ and kissing as well. Not offering that limits her potential clients. It's her choice of course, but it does affect who will contact her.
I sincerely wish the very best for her !!
GOT MILK? I love preg ladies, so dam sexy. What are your limitations?
I am lactating, but not pregnant. I thought about providing while I was pregnant, but I was put on bed rest Good luck!!
No preggos for me!!
IDK about the guys, but a pregnant woman is sexy as hell to me!!
Is there an upcharge if her water breaks?
Is there an upcharge if her water breaks? Originally Posted by pyramider

If it's your baby? Oh yeah...there's the mother-of-all upcharges!